Groups
    EXPIRED

ed hardy shorts

looking for a pair of ed hardy swimming / board shorts to take on holiday and wondered if anyone has seen any offers.

Cheapest i have found is £48 in a designer shop in their sale

7 Comments

edhardyonline.co.uk/Men…ks/
    not much cheaper at £40 there might be postage as well

it says free postage

I dont have any as i paid a arm and a leg for ed hardy stuff, but some advice both me and my bf find ed hardy stuff comes up small x

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;6088425

I dont have any as i paid a arm and a leg for ed hardy stuff, but some … I dont have any as i paid a arm and a leg for ed hardy stuff, but some advice both me and my bf find ed hardy stuff comes up small x

Picked up a t-shirt the other day and was surprised it fitted as got a medium as i have heard it can be on the smaller side.

Their is only two shops in our city centre that sell ed hardy gear and one shop the stuff is top price but the other shop has 50% off most of the stuff

Original Poster

jeany123;6088095

http://www.edhardyonline.co.uk/Mens-Swim-Trunks/not much cheaper at £40 … http://www.edhardyonline.co.uk/Mens-Swim-Trunks/not much cheaper at £40 there might be postage as wellit says free postage

Thanks
    Will check it out

that link above is selling counterfeit ed hardy-they admit it in their faq so watch out-very dear for fakes!!

Original Poster

merlin123;6092052

that link above is selling counterfeit ed hardy-they admit it in their … that link above is selling counterfeit ed hardy-they admit it in their faq so watch out-very dear for fakes!!

Thanks for pointing that out, expensive for a fake pair of shorts and considering i can get hold of a real pair for an extra £8 or £9.

Their seems to be loads of people wearing this stuff now but think some of the gear is fake

Banned

Ebay is a great place to buy Ed Hardy as long as you're careful and avoid the fakes.

My bf is a huge Ed Hardy fan. He recently bought a t-shirt from an ebay shop called The Style Sanctuary. He was very pleased with it as it was the genuine article and arrived quickly. Not sure if they do shorts though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions