Groups

Eden Lake - brilliant or just sick ?

any one seen eden lake ?

just wondered what you thought of it ?

10 Comments

haven't seen it, it's like a horror slasher film ain't it?

Original Poster

yea , its prob up there along with hostel for gruesomeness in my opinion - i cant decide whether its great or just pure sick - was proper tense all the way through . Its certainly not something you would expect for a british made film !!!!!

Good film considering it was british and I think the shock factor is its kids doing the damage but its still follows the lines of why are the victims such idiots and not just leave well alone lol.

For the first 30 mins I was a bit bored, with all the build up etc... Some parts I thought were just stupid.. but on the whole enjoyed it a fair bit.. had to shut my eyes a couple of times though! lol

not one for the faint hearted, but if you like hostel and saw etc, give it a whirl

Endings a bit duff. Top film though. Don't think it's sick as such, more a reflection on the times we live in.

Original Poster

Shengis;4221071

Endings a bit duff. Top film though. Don't think it's sick as such, more … Endings a bit duff. Top film though. Don't think it's sick as such, more a reflection on the times we live in.

yea true , sick times !! i thought the ending was fair decent tbh , not the normal , expected ending i thought . Think i enjoyed the film , just couldnt wait for the end of it though , which kinda sounds strange

RudiBryson;4221158

yea true , sick times !! i thought the ending was fair decent tbh , not … yea true , sick times !! i thought the ending was fair decent tbh , not the normal , expected ending i thought . Think i enjoyed the film , just couldnt wait for the end of it though , which kinda sounds strange

The bit I didn't like about the ending was it was too coincidental. What were the odds of her getting to that particular house? But apart from that.... I'd have just gone Rambo on the little *******s :lol:

Shengis;4221071

Endings a bit duff. Top film though. Don't think it's sick as such, more … Endings a bit duff. Top film though. Don't think it's sick as such, more a reflection on the times we live in.

agreed, terrible ending, as if that would happen :?

Carp film - ending made me laugh

aye was rubbish, not really gory, violent yes. ending was naff wasn't poignant as intended.

better than 7lbs though, god that was predictable
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions