Eden0032's Christmas Giveaway

Found 22nd Dec 2017
Hello everybody!

Now that the Flamedeer competition is (nearly) over, I thought I'd do a Christmas giveaway!

All you have to do is comment below with your funniest Christmas "event". The funnier the better!

Please do not comment more than once.

Rules:
1. One comment per person. Subsequent comments will be excluded.
2. To enter, you need to have been a member for at least 3 months AND posted 5 deals or commented 20 times.
3. At the end of the giveaway, 2 random numbers will be chosen using random.org depending on the number of entrants. The winning numbers will correspond with the comment numbers.
4. My decision is final.
5. Ends 25th December 2017 @ 8pm GMT

Prizes:
£5 Prezzybox voucher
Now TV Sports Pass
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer approached me .... Flamedeer says can I have a free doughnut if I guess how many you got in the bag , I said "if you can guess right , you can have both of em" ...... Flamedeer replies "4"
Joey.Bloggsy10 m ago

I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer …I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer approached me .... Flamedeer says can I have a free doughnut if I guess how many you got in the bag , I said "if you can guess right , you can have both of em" ...... Flamedeer replies "4"

32879796-pZjHK.jpg
35 Comments
I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer approached me .... Flamedeer says can I have a free doughnut if I guess how many you got in the bag , I said "if you can guess right , you can have both of em" ...... Flamedeer replies "4"
When we won coal not deer.
Funniest event or funniest gift? I was given used Spanx-type underwear from my aunt ‘because they don’t fit any more’.
Joey.Bloggsy10 m ago

I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer …I was out walking and eating a bag of doughnuts yesterday and a flamedeer approached me .... Flamedeer says can I have a free doughnut if I guess how many you got in the bag , I said "if you can guess right , you can have both of em" ...... Flamedeer replies "4"

32879796-pZjHK.jpg
When someone told me about his Christmas story that he got socks for Christmas and he told them to f off and walked away crying on Christmas day. Oh dear
Edited by: "Misslovely" 22nd Dec 2017
Oh god it was when cards against humanity first came out and we were playing a family game on boxing day.... So my mum looked confused with one of her cards and yea I had to explain what bukkake was to her (and no I haven't partaken before you all comment something along those lines lol) that was embarrassing to say the least.
Edited by: "gillsypop" 22nd Dec 2017
Mother in law told me when she woke up on xmas morning she put her hand under the pillow and felt a tube which she thought was a torch. She started crying as she didnt want a boys toy. When she pulled it out she was delighted it was a pack of Rollos. Thats all she got for christmas 😣
Gift of an iPhone...super excited until I opened it to find a potato.
Edited by: "Mary_Mary" 22nd Dec 2017
My younger sister had always sussed her presents by the big day by feeling and shaking the parcels. We were sure she was wrong around her 7th Christmas when she told us one parcel was a coat hanger with wings. We couldn't believe that there was such a thing, so sat grinning, waiting for her to get it wrong. We were gobsmacked when she did indeed open a powder blue padded coat hanger with big fairy wings. Needless to say, they didn't catch on!
gillsypop21 m ago

Oh god it was when cards against humanity first came out and we were …Oh god it was when cards against humanity first came out and we were playing a family game on boxing day.... So my mum looked confused with one of her cards and yea I had to explain what bukkake was to her (and no I haven't partaken before you all comment something along those lines lol) that was embarrassing to say the least.

Sooooo, explain.
What is it?
arguing with all my family and walking home from another town on xmas day alone............. no xmas dinner no gifts BYE
x
Funniest thing ever is newbies winning all of the top prizes on flame deer.
I got one of these prezzybox vouchers.....
but didn't think it was worth given away as delivery is £3.99 ?

very generous to give away the sports code but don't need it ta

oh yeah my dad got me an expansive hoe a few years ago.......
Edited by: "Wongy110" 22nd Dec 2017
chuckiedoll2 m ago

Sooooo, explain.What is it?

Ask my mum she'll tell ya 🤣or Google it lol 🙃
gillsypop2 m ago

Ask my mum she'll tell ya 🤣or Google it lol 🙃

Lol
2 years ago at on Christmas eve, we dropped off all of our presents at granny's and so did all our other relatives. Then we returned on Xmas day and she said that the house had been robbed and that all of the presents were gone! Of course it was a lie but everyone believed her because, though later on she admitted to it being a joke.
Hey man, not interested in the giveaway. I just wanted to say thanks for putting all this effort in both giveaways! Good job as always and Merry Christmas!
Well mine isn't really my own. It's when I watched Mr Bean on TV as he opened his door to Carol singers pulled his chair up and got comfortable and listened to them sing. When they got to the end he just kicked the door shut and carried on with a typical Bean grin.
Original Poster
NickRss8 m ago

Hey man, not interested in the giveaway. I just wanted to say thanks for …Hey man, not interested in the giveaway. I just wanted to say thanks for putting all this effort in both giveaways! Good job as always and Merry Christmas!

Thanks
Mary_Mary1 h, 1 m ago

Gift of an iPhone...super excited until I opened it to find a potato.

Well if you chop it up really small at least you will have the micro chips ☺
Got an s8 as a gift but it cracked in my hands right as my postie ( friendly with me ) threw it over and my championlike catching let it fall onto flat concrete. Even though it was in the box it still wouldn’t turn on... ( sorry for kinda boring story but a giveaways a giveaway and I have spent too long catching flamedeers )
Wasn’t funny at the time...

Me, hubby & 4 Kids crowded round the tree one Christmas morning. The stockings were done hours before and the kids were now excited for the big “present opening ceremony” I took photos of the children lined up by the tree (it’s the only photo of the year they are all generally smiling, looking at the camera and not fighting!)
Then all of a sudden my second youngest jumps up, declaring she’s “going to be sick” and before I could grab a bucket or carry her to the toilet she starts to projectile vomit.... all over the tree, all over the presents, all over her siblings.
I will always remember the split second of silence and horror on everyone’s faces.
We look back now several years later and laugh about it, was definitely the most memorable Christmas with my kidsso far!
Eden00324 h, 45 m ago

Thanks

Good luck finding the corresponding post numbers
Original Poster
deeky58 m ago

Good luck finding the corresponding post numbers

Yeah, I realised that now lol. I'll manage somehow.
gillsypop6 h, 31 m ago

Oh god it was when cards against humanity first came out and we were …Oh god it was when cards against humanity first came out and we were playing a family game on boxing day.... So my mum looked confused with one of her cards and yea I had to explain what bukkake was to her (and no I haven't partaken before you all comment something along those lines lol) that was embarrassing to say the least.

Hands up whos just had to Google what bukkake is...
wingmirror8 m ago

I already knew but I'm gonna Google it anyway
My husband bought me some beauty products for my stocking for Xmas I was in bathroom trying a facemask when my son came in I explained to my son wot there were and his dad had nought them to make me look beautiful as I pat my face dry my son said mom it hasn't worked lol
Me and a pal were on the train to huddersfield from dewsbury to go xmas shopping on Christmas Eve a few years ago.

The train was halted at the station and we had no idea why... an elderly lady came from down the Isle opening the doors to where we were sat (the fold down seats as you get on) she asked if we knew why the delay, my friend said I think it's something to do with the doors (main doors) then suddenly the door to the Isle where the lady was stood closed on her clamping her face between.... while her head was still clamped she said... I think the doors are working now! Me and my mate were in absolute tears... you had to be there but it's still the funniest thing I have ever seen.
Snakeyes6463 m ago

... you had to be there but it's still the funniest thing I have ever seen.

You missed Man Utd against playing Bristol City on Wednedsay then?
gillsypop20 h, 6 m ago

Wtf is a bukkake?

wingmirror13 h, 34 m ago

I’m about to but not sure if it’s a good idea.
gillsypop20 h, 7 m ago

Thank you for that permanent mental scaring.
Original Poster
Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner, been so busy (I totally didn't forget about this!) :P

The winners are:

£5 Prezzybox voucher - @Snakeyes646
Now TV Sports pass (to be redeemed by tomorrow) - @Joey.Bloggsy

PM's are on their way now.

Merry Christmas to all, and happy new year!
Yay I win
Eden003219 m ago

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner, been so busy (I totally …Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner, been so busy (I totally didn't forget about this!) :PThe winners are:£5 Prezzybox voucher - @Snakeyes646 Now TV Sports pass (to be redeemed by tomorrow) - @Joey.Bloggsy PM's are on their way now. Merry Christmas to all, and happy new year!

Thanks alot =) happy new year to you and everyone here at HUKD.
Congrats Joey and Snakeyes on your win
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants