Found 19th Mar 2010
Anyone got any experience with Edge Hill university?

Whats it like?
What are the people like?
etc.

Cheers!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I know a few mates that have gone there and have nothing but praise for the place.

[COLOR="Red"]If you're aiming to get a job after completing your degree don't go there.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;8150806

[COLOR="Red"]If you're aiming to get a job after completing your degree … [COLOR="Red"]If you're aiming to get a job after completing your degree don't go there.[/COLOR]

Why not?

Original Poster

DLM;8150763

It looks like a nice university.This might … It looks like a nice university.This might help:-http://hi.edgehill.ac.uk/forum/forum/2or http://www.edgehillsu.com/content/?page=44935

Meadsy4742;8150775

I know a few mates that have gone there and have nothing but praise for … I know a few mates that have gone there and have nothing but praise for the place.

Thanks! Repped :thumbsup:

The JFK;8150806

[COLOR="Red"]If you're aiming to get a job after completing your degree … [COLOR="Red"]If you're aiming to get a job after completing your degree don't go there.[/COLOR]

Is that based on fact or are you just a troll?.

My mate graduated from edge hill two years ago and has no problem finding work, the awards are accredited by Lancaster University anyway.

I did my fasttrack there and thought it was great, well organised lots of facilities couldn't fault it. A couple of problems with it's location are ormskirk doesn't really have much of a nightlife and if you need to look for part time work it's quite thin on the ground.

Banned

danmc;8151144

Is that based on fact or are you just a troll?.My mate graduated from … Is that based on fact or are you just a troll?.My mate graduated from edge hill two years ago and has no problem finding work, the awards are accredited by Lancaster University anyway. I did my fasttrack there and thought it was great, well organised lots of facilities couldn't fault it. A couple of problems with it's location are ormskirk doesn't really have much of a nightlife and if you need to look for part time work it's quite thin on the ground.

Southport is just down the road though :thumbsup:

danmc;8151144

Is that based on fact or are you just a troll?.My mate graduated from … Is that based on fact or are you just a troll?.My mate graduated from edge hill two years ago and has no problem finding work, the awards are accredited by Lancaster University anyway. I did my fasttrack there and thought it was great, well organised lots of facilities couldn't fault it. A couple of problems with it's location are ormskirk doesn't really have much of a nightlife and if you need to look for part time work it's quite thin on the ground.

He's just a troll.

Trying to fit into the real world bless him.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions