Groups

EDGE OF SPACE FLIGHT

Price is in Euro's
    MiG flight programme: security check at the Sokol plant, medical health check, briefing on the flight programme with the lead pilot, pilot’s presentation of the flight route, introduction to the flight mechanics and jet manoeuvres, change into G-suit with staff support, introductory briefing on use of oxygen mask and flight helmet, inspection of the fighter and its controls, flight programme on board the jet, receipt of the official certificate issued by the Sokol plant.

jetdiscovery.com/pac…tml

13 Comments

Original Poster

it is cold in space

Lol, link doesnae work pal :P

cheers.. been struggling what to tell the missus to buy me.. will point her in this direction..

At first I thought that said £18.1M, but, at only £18.1k, it is definitely a bargain.

Original Poster

the is an even easier way to get into space, just start messing about with a gas cooker.

Is that return?

"pilot’s presentation of the flight route"

" were just going straiiiiiiiiight up"

Banned

just type ' Sknyliv' into youtube to see how good Russian fighter pilots really are, then decide

Original Poster

not sure why the is not voting available ?

Lol, the guy on the home page looks like he's just come off the set of Top Gun...

"It's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes"
    Edited by: "jagtag" 8th Dec 2010

couldn`t party there tho......no atmosphere!

Banned

goldmax

just type ' Sknyliv' into youtube to see how good Russian fighter pilots … just type ' Sknyliv' into youtube to see how good Russian fighter pilots really are, then decide

not funny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767477
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions