Groups

Edinburgh Fringe

Anyone going this year?

Ive never been before but may look into it

4 Comments

Haven't been to see anything believe it or not and I live here! We just wander around the High Street having a look at the all the performers who are out and about doing there stuff (for a small donation if you want). Great atmosphere but we just take it for granted and bypass a lot of performers when trying to do shopping lol. Fancy going to see Lucy Porter this year if she's on as didn't get chance last year.

kaks26;8864313

Haven't been to see anything believe it or not and I live here! We just … Haven't been to see anything believe it or not and I live here! We just wander around the High Street having a look at the all the performers who are out and about doing there stuff (for a small donation if you want). Great atmosphere but we just take it for granted and bypass a lot of performers when trying to do shopping lol. Fancy going to see Lucy Porter this year if she's on as didn't get chance last year.

Ooh, I saw Lucy at the festival a few years ago, and she was magic. I think I caught her at one of those midnight Best Of The Fest shows where it was her, Reginal D Hunter and possibly Dara O' Brien or some other tall bald comedian. It was only a tenner or so to get in, too.

Anyway, everyone should come to Edinburgh and see the festival.

Banned

Go! its wonderful !!! If you are after a `cheap` place to stay the youth hostel on leith walks is very good and only 5 minutes from town and on the bus route . The stand comedy club is a really good venue and does 241 offers for a lot of new acts , check out the local papers each day for vouchers for 241s on a lot of shows .
    Just wander round and take in the vibe : )

Original Poster

If i went it would probably only go for a day or 2....due to travel costs and basic finance.

Will look into it.

May take in a few "Preview" shows.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1635
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356128
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1324
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220

See more discussions