edit: entropay - anyone got a phone number for them? PLEASE!

13 replies
Found 18th Jun 2010
so i joined entropay once for ryanair. still got 8quid on there,
not used it for ages so i had an inactivity mail sent. tried logging in but i couldnt. so i mailed them and i got this reply......it cant be legit can it? but i cant log in. doesnt recognise my email address!!

update: so i emailed them. being really hacked off saying id be crazy to send personal info and they said no, its all encrypted crap. anyways trying to find their number, no joy, anyone got it??

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2025/23954955.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Banned

gutted for you, wouldn't trust any mail to my hotmail account though. Ring them.

P.S. I like your inter personal communication skills lol

Original Poster

lumoruk;8866333

gutted for you, wouldn't trust any mail to my hotmail account though.

but it wont lt me do anything on the website.

lets me havd loadsa gos on trying different passwords as opposed to the 3 max u r allowed. something is up!!

Banned

magicbeans;8866343

but it wont lt me do anything on the website.lets me havd loadsa gos on … but it wont lt me do anything on the website.lets me havd loadsa gos on trying different passwords as opposed to the 3 max u r allowed. something is up!!

On the Top security work computers it lets you plug in as many passwords as you like but doesn't bother to tell you that your account has been locked.

Original Poster

lumoruk;8866333

gutted for you, wouldn't trust any mail to my hotmail account though. … gutted for you, wouldn't trust any mail to my hotmail account though. Ring them.P.S. I like your inter personal communication skills lol

haha. i have a cba attitude,

ring them that'll cost 8 quid!!

Original Poster

lumoruk;8866353

On the Top security work computers it lets you plug in as many passwords … On the Top security work computers it lets you plug in as many passwords as you like but doesn't bother to tell you that your account has been locked.

:cry: i logged in like a monthy ago. stupid entropay

Original Poster

lumoruk;8866364

have you read this … have you read this thread?http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=860078

oh crap! stupid lame entropay. load of rubbish.

thanks lumor

Banned

oi...I didn't get 21,011 rep points from posting in game threads!

Original Poster

lumoruk;8866413

oi...I didn't get 21,011 rep points from posting in game threads!

what, those weird word association games. why people..why?!!!

Original Poster

anyone got phone number for entropay? please!

+44 (87036) 66960 is the number shown on the whois for entropay. It is also shown on the whois for Ixaris.com who run Entropay.

Thats the best I can do I'm afraid!

Original Poster

imafish2002;8867386

+44 (87036) 66960 is the number shown on the whois for entropay. It is … +44 (87036) 66960 is the number shown on the whois for entropay. It is also shown on the whois for Ixaris.com who run Entropay.Thats the best I can do I'm afraid!

thanks!!! i will try them on monday. gotta dash out now.

u r a star
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2653
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2047
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions