Edit - FA Cup - Youth Cup - Stoke v Man City ITV4 - Monday 3rd April (0-6 agg) @ 7.45 PM

Banned 12
Found 14th Mar
Stoke v Man City ITV4 - Monday 3rd April (0-6 agg) @ 7.45 PM

Worth a watch tonight to see who is up & coming & certainly less drama than the adults. Thought a few people might be interested.

12 Comments

Only one game worth watching tonight

Nice heads up though as may look in on the others.

Original Poster Banned

Towelie

Only one game worth watching tonight

Good luck with that

Cheers, will catch the 2nd half.

Original Poster Banned

Chelseas Ike Ugbo & Dujon Sterling are certainly going somewhere.

Chelsea 2 Spurs 0 HT

YouDontWantToKnow

Chelseas Ike Ugbo & Dujon Sterling are certainly going somewhere. Chelsea … Chelseas Ike Ugbo & Dujon Sterling are certainly going somewhere. Chelsea 2 Spurs 0 HT

Fortunately,with Mourinho now departed the youngsters might actually get a chance of playing for the senior team!

Original Poster Banned

u664541

Fortunately,with Mourinho now departed the youngsters might actually get … Fortunately,with Mourinho now departed the youngsters might actually get a chance of playing for the senior team!

I hope so Sterling is on a par with some of the Arsenal (& other PL teams) kids that ended up in the senior team @ 17 & 18 years old.

Original Poster Banned

Brandon Austin - GK for Spurs has a lot going for him despite letting in 2 goals.

Original Poster Banned

Bumped for new fixture

Original Poster Banned

Bumped for new fixture

YouDontWantToKnow

Bumped for new fixture

A finely balanced 2nd leg on a knife edge - the bump will be widely appreciated.

Original Poster Banned

Saturn

A finely balanced 2nd leg on a knife edge - the bump will be widely … A finely balanced 2nd leg on a knife edge - the bump will be widely appreciated.

Why do you take so much pleasure in behaving like a naughty boy at nursery?

YouDontWantToKnow

Why do you take so much pleasure in behaving like a naughty boy at … Why do you take so much pleasure in behaving like a naughty boy at nursery?

Must be the company I keep here. Anyway, back to the game - it is going to be a 'doozy'!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?33
    2. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…69
    3. Google Home Mini Commands55
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions