Edit PDF doc in Word and convert back?

Found 17th Jan
Is there a Word Add in which will allow a pdf doc to be editied (just cutting out out text) and converting back to a pdf document?

Thank you!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Which version of Word are you using? 2013 has the option to open a pdf built in already
If you are using an older Version of Word - i.e. one before 2013, and you would prefer not to install third party software then you can edit .PDFs on Word Online by first uploading the file to your OneDrive account, then right clicking the document and opening it in Word Online. Once open you can click "edit in word" and then you can edit the document. Then go to File > Save As > Download as PDF.
RossD8911 m ago

Yes you can.

I checked before posting and key fields on a receipt pdf couldn't be edited, maybe other fields on a pdf that allows you to add details be. checked again and you can delete, cut out but not edit text, which looking at the Op again is what they want any way
Edited by: "eslick" 17th Jan
eslick20 m ago

I checked before posting and key fields on a receipt pdf couldn't be …I checked before posting and key fields on a receipt pdf couldn't be edited, maybe other fields on a pdf that allows you to add details be. checked again and you can delete, cut out but not edit text, which looking at the Op again is what they want any way

Then that's an issue with that particular file. You can 100% edit a PDF document in Word as long as it can be converted to an editable state.
RossD894 m ago

Then that's an issue with that particular file. You can 100% edit a PDF …Then that's an issue with that particular file. You can 100% edit a PDF document in Word as long as it can be converted to an editable state.

yep looks like the file I was checking checked others and it works.
Google documents are best I’ve found
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants