Groups
    EXPIRED

edit: song up, whats everyone think (deleteing thread later on)

CAN EVERYONE SPAM THIS THREAD NOW.

76 Comments

Rapidshare or megaupload. I think you may need to have an account first though.

Original Poster

modoc;2731704

Rapidshare or megaupload. I think you may need to have an account first … Rapidshare or megaupload. I think you may need to have an account first though.

my friend told me that you can upload it somewhere and it plays off the site, so people dont need to download it.

Banned

black gerbil1;2731713

my friend told me that you can upload it somewhere and it plays off the … my friend told me that you can upload it somewhere and it plays off the site, so people dont need to download it.

proably get a ban for stating the obvious, but ask your friend where then:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie;2731720

proably get a ban for stating the obvious, but ask your friend where … proably get a ban for stating the obvious, but ask your friend where then:thumbsup:

hes on holiday.

sassie;2731720

proably get a ban for stating the obvious, but ask your friend where … proably get a ban for stating the obvious, but ask your friend where then:thumbsup:

No controversy can be started that way though :whistling:

Cant wait to hear, being a producer myself i look forward to your musical skills

black gerbil1;2731713

my friend told me that you can upload it somewhere and it plays off the … my friend told me that you can upload it somewhere and it plays off the site, so people dont need to download it.

sure if people got a ban for stating the obvious everyone should be banned for saying "good deal" on good deals?

Original Poster

can anyone here me? i put like 1mintue up, dunno if anyone can see it though.

adrive.com/ - 50GB free! Post the link,I want to hear :-D

* I can hear you! Excellent!! oops,just cut off...

Original Poster

^^ thanks :oops:

x factor he here comes! seriously tho, good voice

Banned

black gerbil1;2731765

http://www.nowupload.com/:YXIcan anyone here me? i put like 1mintue up, … http://www.nowupload.com/:YXIcan anyone here me? i put like 1mintue up, dunno if anyone can see it though.

If that is you, very good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks, im just the voice, I think the background music made the song more then anything.

Banned

nice done BG

Banned

DLM;2731870

Thanks DLM I knew pincing you on the right hip will get me that response.

Part time model, part time stockbroker, world record-breaker, and now singer - is there no end to this guy's talents!! :w00t: All hail hunter - we are not worthy!!! :roll:

And he still manages to find time to spend 10 hours a day on HUKD. We are truly honoured!!

DLM;2731870

Agreed :thumbsup:

Banned

nothing special mate, don't give up the day job or should i say job"S" :whistling:

Original Poster

king1gazza;2731983

nothing special mate, don't give up the day job or should i say job"S" … nothing special mate, don't give up the day job or should i say job"S" :whistling:

Its okay, not the best, I like it though.

Banned

this is beautiful will put it on my future wedding cd

i seriously need to put a face to that voice...........c'mon!

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2731907

?

Banned

DLM;2731870

Dell_in_the_bed;2731907

very nice, is that you playing the piano aswell?

your rubbish.

Thought i'd mimic your usual encouraging posts

Good voice mate

shibi din;2731910

Part time model, part time stockbroker, world record-breaker, and now … Part time model, part time stockbroker, world record-breaker, and now singer - is there no end to this guy's talents!! :w00t: All hail hunter - we are not worthy!!! :roll:And he still manages to find time to spend 10 hours a day on HUKD. We are truly honoured!!

Don't forget he's a super mod. :whistling:

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2732087

Oh, right, sorry, i get it now, i need sleeeeeeeeeeeep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Proximo;2732062

this is beautiful will put it on my future wedding cd

thank Ill send you the full version when you get married:thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…imo

Banned

king1gazza;2731983

nothing special mate, don't give up the day job or should i say job"S" … nothing special mate, don't give up the day job or should i say job"S" :whistling:

black gerbil1;2732186

thank Ill send you the full version when you get … thank Ill send you the full version when you get married:thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/227469/proximo

whoosp i missed that thanks for bringing it to my attention

Original Poster

Proximo;2732201

whoosp i missed that thanks for bringing it to my attention

no problem brah.

Original Poster

^kids these days just dont know good music

[SIZE="5"]Fail[/SIZE], i actually know who it is and it AINT you.

Original Poster

everyone can spam this now

i shall upload the full version later or tomorrow I think

black gerbil1;2733803

everyone can spam this nowi shall upload the full version later or … everyone can spam this nowi shall upload the full version later or tomorrow I think

Not much point starting another thread just because of Kung Fu's comments....

You can always upload the full version onto this thread & then the people following your glittering career will know where to find it!!?!

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2733898

Not much point starting another thread just because of Kung Fu's … Not much point starting another thread just because of Kung Fu's comments....You can always upload the full version onto this thread & then the people following your glittering career will know where to find it!!?!

nah I only wanted this song up for like 2hours, then I wanted it deleted, I aint/dont read Kungfu comments as hes on my ignore list.

I just now changed my first post to "spam it now" the title was the same as when i posted "4hours 58mins ago". I had no intention for this thread to still be up. I even reported it like 1-2 hours ago to get it removed.

Banned

black gerbil1;2733923

nah I only wanted this song up for like 2hours, then I wanted it deleted, … nah I only wanted this song up for like 2hours, then I wanted it deleted, I aint/dont read Kungfu comments as hes on my ignore list.I just now changed my first post to "spam it now" the title was the same as when i posted "4hours 58mins ago". I had no intention for this thread to still be up. I even reported it like 1-2 hours ago to get it removed.

Oh dear. Not spammed, its expired!

Now I wonder why you wanted to have it deleted.

Should I take a guess?

Original Poster

guv;2734001

Oh dear. Not spammed, its expired!Now I wonder why you wanted to have it … Oh dear. Not spammed, its expired!Now I wonder why you wanted to have it deleted.Should I take a guess?

shoot even though I have already said............

Banned

black gerbil1;2734086

shoot even though I have already said............

OK, since you requested....... The real singer has been uncovered as quoted in post 34......after which you requested people to spam the thread to have this little gem of further Gerbil deception deleted (post 35).

I'd say that probably covers all the bases.

So I guess singer can be deleted from the talent list containing super model, stockbroker, property tycoon, world record sprinter, MENSA superstar along with countless others. Please feel free to add to the talent list if I missed anything out.

Original Poster

guv;2734243

OK, since you requested....... The real singer has been uncovered as … OK, since you requested....... The real singer has been uncovered as quoted in post 34......after which you requested people to spam the thread to have this little gem of further Gerbil deception deleted (post 35).I'd say that probably covers all the bases.So I guess singer can be deleted from the talent list containing super model, stockbroker, property tycoon, world record sprinter, MENSA superstar along with countless others. Please feel free to add to the talent list if I missed anything out.

lol you come into all my threads saying this, you even posted in here halfway though, were you would of saw my title "edit: song up, whats everyone think (deleteing thread later on)"
    yet you still say that.

good try though :thumbsup:

Banned

black gerbil1;2734266

lol you come into all my threads saying this, you even posted in here … lol you come into all my threads saying this, you even posted in here halfway though, were you would of saw my title "edit: song up, whats everyone think (deleteing thread later on)"yet you still say that.good try though :thumbsup:

Eh?

The title I saw said "I have signed a recording contract"

You don't half tell some whoppers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2595
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good11
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831531
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213627

See more discussions