Groups

Ed's Easy Diner goes into administration

another one bites the dust. luckily Giraffe have bought a few so not all jobs gone. Not a restaurant I have actually frequented and probably never will even though I like burgers and such, maybe as too expensive.

15 Comments

Ed's was a great posh cafe ...amazing milkshakes...Byron's probably too much competition

Read your post, googled name as never heard of them. Realised one is less than a mile from where I live! That says a lot about them. Or maybe my eating habits. One of the two.

caverncity

... luckily Giraffe have bought a few ...

Don't be daft, Giraffe's don't eat burgers.

Only ate there once (during an event because they had 50% off everything)...was nice but wouldn't pay full price there as it was quite expensive.

123thisisme

Don't be daft, Giraffe's don't eat burgers.

Not necessarily

thewongwing101

Not necessarily

Well maybe they do but only if you dangle them from very high trees.

Goddam, they did nice burgers and the best Milkshakes there was one in Cardiff use to be our stop off point for lunch when travelling beyond Wales.

Great milkshakes but expensive, used to go before i had kids but now as a family of four... I'll go for a proper meal not burger bar

Expensive and very average/poor food (mine anyway)

djt100

Great milkshakes but expensive, used to go before i had kids but now as a … Great milkshakes but expensive, used to go before i had kids but now as a family of four... I'll go for a proper meal not burger bar

Our kids fill up on crisps, so very rarely get a chance to eat out much these days

style over substance can never last

Original Poster

OldEnglish

Our kids fill up on crisps, so very rarely get a chance to eat out much … Our kids fill up on crisps, so very rarely get a chance to eat out much these days

What you dont even take them to the pound bakery or Greggs?

caverncity

What you dont even take them to the pound bakery or Greggs?

They go there on the way to school, i give 'em a quid each for their breakfast.

the one on the A1 at south mimms has only been built and open 3 months new building the lot

Milkshakes and pancakes were pretty nice from there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?22
      2. Fifa 1837
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69

See more discussions