edwaybuy, anyone used or heard of them? want to Buy Dreame V9 vacuum

Posted 19th MayEdited by:"Sandy1012"
They seem to sell items at decent prices and claim their items are shipped directly from Europe warehouses, not many reviews and those that are, are mixed. I was looking at the Dreame V9 For £133 with a code
What your thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
If you feel the seller is dodgy then stay away and look for more reputable suppliers. Few ££ not worth the hassle.
A chinese company with no obvious UK address?
A single person designated to support multiple european countries for support issues (with the email itself on display on the website) felicia@edwaybuy.com
They may be genuine, but they aren't very organised. The website quality screams scam. They do have an amazon account though so who knows..
senukas19/05/2020 17:41

If you feel the seller is dodgy then stay away and look for more reputable …If you feel the seller is dodgy then stay away and look for more reputable suppliers. Few ££ not worth the hassle.

Yes, receiving is one thing. Warranty / support is the next issue. That said, my xiaomi things from gearbest type sites are no safer i guess.
smashed19/05/2020 17:44

Yes, receiving is one thing. Warranty / support is the next issue. That …Yes, receiving is one thing. Warranty / support is the next issue. That said, my xiaomi things from gearbest type sites are no safer i guess.

Seems to have reasonably easy opportunity to secure warranty support where that support is obtainable and enforceable in UK. Seller also indicates 24 months merchant warranty so that is a bonus if the product is real and the purchase mechanism supports the warranty statement.
smashed19/05/2020 17:43

A chinese company with no obvious UK address? A single person designated …A chinese company with no obvious UK address? A single person designated to support multiple european countries for support issues (with the email itself on display on the website) felicia@edwaybuy.comThey may be genuine, but they aren't very organised. The website quality screams scam. They do have an amazon account though so who knows..

Agree with the concept that the merchant generally conveys unprofessional / questionable impression, where a glaringly questionable observation being the OPs product is not even listed for sale on the GB site but is listed on other regional sites. Archived examples:

US regionalised site product is listed: search page archive.is/1gnoY . Product page archive.is/Go9a6

GB regionalised site product not listed: search page archive.is/PuncZ . (Comparative) product page archive.is/4ZOzL
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions