Found 28th Jan 2010
Well done big fella!

Not a lot was said about the big dutchmans courage in standing up against the utd "supporters" last night and shielding Bellamy from getting hit with any more missiles.

Bellamy is not a nice person and for VDS to do that for him was pretty amazing. Fairplays to the man!

1. Misc
  2. Jeans
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Jeans
11 Comments

Totally agree, was a great piece of sportsman ship you dont see often anymore

I must agree :thumbsup:

should make them have a few games behind closed doors for that behaviour although saying that the atmosphere would not be affected much.

thought the same when i saw it last night. raised my thought of him to 'almost decent bloke'. still wont forgive him for when he played against west brom. we won a penalty. we took the penalty. we scored. he moaned he wasnt ready. ref gave in to pressure. albion forced to retake. he saved it. ******.

Dont kid yourselves he stood over bellamy to stop utd fans embarrassing the club even more and not to protect bellamy !

Banned

transit;7683535

Dont kid yourselves he stood over bellamy to stop utd fans embarrassing … Dont kid yourselves he stood over bellamy to stop utd fans embarrassing the club even more and not to protect bellamy !

I thought he was just looking for more coins! :whistling:

He knew what would happen if it had carried on but it was a good idea whatever his motives. Another advert for England hosting the 2018 World Cup. If it was a smaller club or a club with a worse reputation I would have thought 3 games behind closed doors but I'm sure the FA will won't do that to Man Utd. Probably just a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

bellamy is a little ar se so he deserved it!!!

transit;7683535

Dont kid yourselves he stood over bellamy to stop utd fans embarrassing … Dont kid yourselves he stood over bellamy to stop utd fans embarrassing the club even more and not to protect bellamy !

Definition of emabarrassing - buying Wembley train tickets half way through a cup tie, then getting knocked out :thumbsup: hotukdeals.com/ite…=13

Cantona_7;7684681

Definition of emabarrassing - buying Wembley train tickets half way … Definition of emabarrassing - buying Wembley train tickets half way through a cup tie, then getting knocked out :thumbsup: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/592861/vb1-manchester-united-v-manchester-/showpost.php?p=7655922&postcount=13

:lol: only a bitter fan would do that, they all got a bit giddy after the first leg

Cantona_7;7684681

Definition of emabarrassing - buying Wembley train tickets half way … Definition of emabarrassing - buying Wembley train tickets half way through a cup tie, then getting knocked out :thumbsup: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/592861/vb1-manchester-united-v-manchester-/showpost.php?p=7655922&postcount=13

I think the definition of embarrasing is - a plastic utd supporter who rather than actually go to the games, stays at home and supports them through a shopping forum :w00t::w00t:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^An uncanny resemblence to yourself dont you think :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873

See more discussions