Posted 11th Nov 2020
Hi all, hope you are all well and safe. My employer signed up all staff to perkbox which used to provide us with 20% off monthly EE phone bills for us and 4 other friends/family as a perk. Sadly i have just found out this is no longer offered to us 😔.

I know its a bit cheeky and hopeful, but was wondering if any of you awesome HUKD'rs do still have access to this perk through employers/work perks and have a spare code you would be willing to share.

just so its clear, the code is not tied to you or your EE account. its simply something that can be shared to give money off a monthly bill to whoever you give it to.

Thanks and hope you are all staying safe.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

Groups

28 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Author
    Mark_Hickman11/11/2020 15:31

Can these codes only be used with contracts taken out directly with EE ?

Yeah it must be used online only at EE. Whilst not ideal due to EE direct prices, it can make getting a phone from EE at least somewhat competative again.
  2. Avatar
    My employer uses Edenred which used to offer the same discount with EE but I checked and it's been removed now.
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Russ262611/11/2020 11:49

My employer uses Edenred which used to offer the same discount with EE but …My employer uses Edenred which used to offer the same discount with EE but I checked and it's been removed now.

Ahh, it may be the case that its been pulled by EE then rather than perkbox. Thanks for checking though .

Its upgrade time and i really fancy an S20, but not paying silly monthly prices quoted for what is almost year old tech. Its also tech thats about to be superceded by a new model soon. Cheers again for responding and looking, much appreciated. (edited)
  4. Avatar
    I can help - going to look into it now
  5. Avatar
    How do I forward the code - shall I type it here
  6. Avatar
    Perks At Work has no code either, just cashback points now.
  7. Avatar
    My employer portal still shows the 20% discount as well, who knows for how long!!!
  8. Avatar
    Author
    darlodge11/11/2020 13:12

My employer portal still shows the 20% discount as well, who knows for how …My employer portal still shows the 20% discount as well, who knows for how long!!!

Indeed . Wonder if the recent Covid issues have seen them start to pull the offer.
  9. Avatar
    Evoequinox11/11/2020 14:33

Each code is unique. Can only be used once im afraid. If someone else has …Each code is unique. Can only be used once im afraid. If someone else has one spare and is willing to share by all means use the thread to get one for yourself .

thanks for the quick reply
  10. Avatar
    I have a few codes left for 30% off a sim only and 20% off a new phone contract.These are only for new starts and not upgrades if thats OK.I don't want to waste them on people who aren't going to use them as I will get an email to say theve been used as you'll also get a £25 amazon voucher within 40days.These codes have to be submitted with ee direct online only. (edited)
    Do you have 1 code for 30% off on ee sim only. Thanks
  11. Avatar
    Author
    WaqasMaqsood11/11/2020 12:21

How do I forward the code - shall I type it here

I have sent you a private message now. Thank you.
  12. Avatar
    Author
    bozo00711/11/2020 12:45

Perks At Work has no code either, just cashback points now.

Thank you for even checking. Appreciate your looking for me.
  13. Avatar
    darlodge11/11/2020 13:12

My employer portal still shows the 20% discount as well, who knows for how …My employer portal still shows the 20% discount as well, who knows for how long!!!

Can i have the code please, as long as it doesnt affect you
  14. Avatar
    Author
    TurbinePanda11/11/2020 14:18

Can i have the code please, as long as it doesnt affect you

Each code is unique. Can only be used once im afraid. If someone else has one spare and is willing to share by all means use the thread to get one for yourself .
  15. Avatar
    Can these codes only be used with contracts taken out directly with EE ?
  16. Avatar
    Hi, I'm also in need of a new deal as.my phone is broke. Can anyone help with an EE discount contract code pls?
  17. Avatar
    Can someone please give me a code for ee I would really appreciate it thanks
  18. Avatar
    If anyone has a spare code I’d highly appreciate it
  19. Avatar
    does anyone have a spare code please
  20. Avatar
    muckspreader110/12/2020 06:38

I have a few codes left for 30% off a sim only and 20% off a new phone …I have a few codes left for 30% off a sim only and 20% off a new phone contract.These are only for new starts and not upgrades if thats OK.I don't want to waste them on people who aren't going to use them as I will get an email to say theve been used as you'll also get a £25 amazon voucher within 40days.These codes have to be submitted with ee direct online only.

Do you still have any spare codes by any chance? Looking for the 20% one. Thanks! (edited)
  21. Avatar
    @muckspreader1 would love a 30% code for EE Sim only if you have one spare? Thank you!
  22. Avatar
    Isn’t EE friends ans family discount meant to give 30% off a monthly plan?
    Can I be cheeky and ask for one if spare please? :-)
  23. Avatar
    Hi all, my contract is up and I was wondering if any of you kind lot have a discount code that I could use please? 😬
  24. Avatar
    muckspreader110/12/2020 06:38

I have a few codes left for 30% off a sim only and 20% off a new phone …I have a few codes left for 30% off a sim only and 20% off a new phone contract.These are only for new starts and not upgrades if thats OK.I don't want to waste them on people who aren't going to use them as I will get an email to say theve been used as you'll also get a £25 amazon voucher within 40days.These codes have to be submitted with ee direct online only.

Hi,

Do you by any chance have more 30% off codes please?
  25. Avatar
    Does anyone by any chance happen to have a code available?
    Family and friends/Perks/Student whichever.
    If I have two contracts under the same account do I need two codes?
  26. Avatar
    Hi all. Just wondered if anyone has a friends and family code for EE UK. I would be very grateful. 
  27. Avatar
    I know I'm being cheeky anyone got a spare code?👀
Top Merchants