EE 4G Max 12M 7GB SIM only ending soon - need to get something similar

Found 13th Feb
Hi, 11 months ago I got the SIM only deal from e2save, £16.99 with £30 cashback every 60 days, so works out around the £4.50 mark each month after all deductions after the year.

This has been ideal and cashback always paid, so want something similar but doesn't seem to be anything around that can touch it currently.

Anyone found something similar, doesn't have to be with EE?
Community Updates
19 Comments
Am in the same boat as you my contract runs out beginning of March
Same here. Same deal as op finishes end of March.
Doesn’t it just turn in to a rolling contract
As WestMidlands says - your contract doesn't end, it keeps going, you were only tied in for 12 months.
Bigfootpete2 h, 20 m ago

As WestMidlands says - your contract doesn't end, it keeps going, you were …As WestMidlands says - your contract doesn't end, it keeps going, you were only tied in for 12 months.

It would automatically get charged at £16.99 + probably EE price increase per month. Not the £4.50 a month I've got used to (after cashback cheque).
I've already given 30 days notice for the EE contract to end, so it will actually end unless I change tariff or port number to another network etc.

The next best cashback deal I've seen is with mobiles.co.uk, but for Vodafone:
Vodafone
Sim Only
8GB data
Unlimited mins
Unlimited texts
£96 Cashback by redemption
£17.00 before cashback

equivalent to £9.00 Per month after cashback
Edited by: "darkovo" 14th Feb
darkovo1 h, 41 m ago

It would automatically get charged at £16.99 + probably EE price increase …It would automatically get charged at £16.99 + probably EE price increase per month. Not the £4.50 a month I've got used to (after cashback cheque).I've already given 30 days notice for the EE contract to end, so it will actually end unless I change tariff or port number to another network etc.The next best cashback deal I've seen is with mobiles.co.uk, but for Vodafone:VodafoneSim Only8GB dataUnlimited minsUnlimited texts£96 Cashback by redemption£17.00 before cashbackequivalent to £9.00 Per month after cashback

I saw that but not keen on Vodafone
adhkarzf2 m ago

I saw that but not keen on Vodafone

Yes not the same network and patchy signal in my area also, ideally still looking for a good deal with EE...
I got the same deal too and there's a £7 a month one (after cashback) with Vodafone for 5GB, 500 minutes and unlimited texts with e2save that I was going to go with. EEs best offer was £10 for 6GB but no BT Sport anymore
Edited by: "neil_pandb" 14th Feb
Same here, if we all emailed mobiles.com do you think they would try gettin this deal back or a similar one
omar02028 m ago

Same here, if we all emailed mobiles.com do you think they would try …Same here, if we all emailed mobiles.com do you think they would try gettin this deal back or a similar one

Lol go ahead point them in the direction of this thread.
darkovo2 h, 45 m ago

Yes not the same network and patchy signal in my area also, ideally still …Yes not the same network and patchy signal in my area also, ideally still looking for a good deal with EE...

I just don't like the Vodafone customer service horror stories I've found EE to be great at customer services.
Can't find anything around the £5/month mark. I'm a Billy Nomates and would be quite happy with 7gb/100m/100txt.
Edited by: "terriclarkfan" 14th Feb
FWIW, Halifax mobile banking app now allows cheques to be paid in by photo - makes cashback cheques much less of an inconvenience. HTH.
terriclarkfan10 m ago

FWIW, Halifax mobile banking app now allows cheques to be paid in by photo …FWIW, Halifax mobile banking app now allows cheques to be paid in by photo - makes cashback cheques much less of an inconvenience. HTH.

really I had no idea that's awesome as I was going in just for the cheques!
adhkarzf2 h, 46 m ago

Lol go ahead point them in the direction of this thread.

Lol how many of us are there
terriclarkfan47 m ago

This might be the one I go for. 3 12gb/ul/ul, possibly £7.42/m

I saw that and went on Quidco chat, I've mentioned on that thread that it doesn't look good for getting cashback. If it did pay it would be a great deal, but too many people are moaning about Three not paying cashback, and with the deal not being listed on Quidco or TCB specifically I'd say they can easily not pay it.
I don't know what everyone else has done yet, I haven't had any better offer from EE other than the following, and I've chatted and called them 5+ times:

15GB = £16
10GB = £15
6GB = £12
4GB = £9
After a final ditch with EE chat, they finally agreed to let me have 6GB, unlimited calls+texts for £10 a month.
Offer seems to be 3GB+3GB free, I was told its a rolling monthly contract, so can cancel pretty quickly if something better comes up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants