Groups

EE £5 unlimited roaming calls/txts in EU & some other countries, opt in/out monthly

As per the deal title EE have confirmed that their £5 unlimited roaming plans are actually opt in/out on a monthly basis, rather then fixed for the period of your contract.

So after a pleasant conversation with a lovely CS agent I've just added the £5 roaming to my plan for the month. She added notes to my account confirming i'd been told it covers incoming and outgoing calls whilst abroad (in the countries listed below). And also that I can cancel it as and when I wish.

I questioned why anyone would purchase their stand alone add ons (£6 and up for 50 mins) and she agreed it made no sense. To ease any lingering concerns I had she added explicit notes to my account confirming everything I'd been told. The only thing I forgot to confirm is if calls to all countries on the list are covered, or only the country I'm in and back to the UK.

I also confirmed it didnt affect my contract in any other way, I.E. term of contract, other add ons, etc. She also confirmed it doesnt affect my friends and family offer.

I know many people dislike EE on here, but as someone that travels often this is a massive bonus.

If you haven't already done so, you should also add the free Calling abroad ADD ON. Significantly reduces international call costs to many countries and once again theyve confirmed to me its absolutely free and doesnt incur any other tie-ins/consequences. Once again the CS agent agreed it made no sense that it wasnt on by default in that case

Countries covered:

EUROPE

Austria French Guyana Jersey Poland
    Azores Germany Latvia Portugal
    Belgium Gibraltar Liechtenstein Reunion
    Bulgaria Greece Lithuania Romania
    Cyprus Guadeloupe Luxembourg San Marino
    Slovakia Czech Republic Guernsey Madeira
    Slovenia Canary Islands Hungary Malta
    Spain Denmark Iceland Martinique
    Sweden Estonia Ireland Monaco
    Switzerland Finland Isle of Man Netherlands
    Vatican France Italy Norway

ZONE A

Armenia Croatia Macedonia Russia
    Australia Ecuador Martinique Turkey
    China India Mexico USA
    Colombia Israel Peru

Hope it helps anyone else on EE that is travelling to one of these countries.

NB: This only affects call costs while roaming. You dont get free calls to these coutnries when in the UK.

help.ee.co.uk/sys…647

44 Comments

erm..... as far as i know it's a contractual change so it would last the term of the contract

Original Poster

Anth2210

erm..... as far as i know it's a contractual change so it would last the … erm..... as far as i know it's a contractual change so it would last the term of the contract

That's what I assumed, but I triple checked. I also googled and found other people on the EE forum were told the same. Confused the hell out of me, as their roaming bolt ons make no sense what so ever. However, having googled before posting this, I think this may only apply to people on 24 month contracts and the AddOns are therefor for people on the 12 month SIM only.

Even still their site is a joke (there CS agents have been great so far though). For example the Calling Abroad Add ON was showing as free for me on the App. Once again it made their other ADD ONS non sensical, which the CS agent agreed. He also agreed that it made no sense why it wasn't simply added to my account by default since it involved no tie-ins or costs, but made international calls significantly cheaper.
    Edited by: "Mentos" 19th Mar 2013

I work for EE and i thought it was contractual but if it's not then it's a great deal, i use the call abroad add-on and it's saved me so much money

Original Poster

Anth2210

I work for EE and i thought it was contractual but if it's not then it's … I work for EE and i thought it was contractual but if it's not then it's a great deal, i use the call abroad add-on and it's saved me so much money

Ahh, maybe you can tell your boss your website is a mess, lol

Still don't get why you have to ask for the calling abroad Add On if its absolutely free. Can't think of any reason why someone would choose not to have it and pay upto 20 times more/ min

Original Poster

Gets even better, been confirmed that not only are calls in country and back to the UK covered, but whilst roaming calls to any of the other countries on the list are covered

Urgh. Just rang up Orange and they said they could only include this deal if you're contracted with EE. Great offer. All the bundles with Orange cost an absolute fortune!

Original Poster

I've just returned from my trip and can confirm I haven't been billed for calls/texts made to the countries in the list (I called several of them, not just the country I was In) and I simply called EE to take the £5 roaming off my plan (will switch back from my next billing cycle which is in a few days.

I have to say for someone that travels regularly this is an amazing deal. No worries about costs at all, simply use your phone as you would at home (other then data for which you need to buy an Add On).

Mods, how come this isn't in deals but a standard thread? I think it warrants the greater exposure it would get by being a deal.

I'm confused, so I pay ee £5, fly to India and I can make/receive calls and text unlimited for free? Is this within the country, I.e. to a landline/mobile phone in India or is this to call/text home or both?

Original Poster

ceanth

I'm confused, so I pay ee £5, fly to India and I can make/receive calls … I'm confused, so I pay ee £5, fly to India and I can make/receive calls and text unlimited for free? Is this within the country, I.e. to a landline/mobile phone in India or is this to call/text home or both?

Yes, while you are roaming in one of the countries in the list in my OP you can:

- Receive calls and texts for free (including those which go to voicemail)
    - Make calls and texts back to the UK
    - Make calls and texts to mobiles and landlines within the country you are roaming in
    - Make calls and texts to mobiles and landlines in any of the other countries on the list in the OP (despite not being in that country).

I did all of the above. For example when I was in Austria I called and texted mobiles and landlines in the UK, Austria, India, the US and other EU countries. They were all zero rated on my account.

Best of all you can opt in or out on a monthly basis. So on my return I just switched back to my normal non roaming plan. This is why I posted this, as its not clear from their website, as they list the roaming plans separately, making it seem like you need to be on the plan for the term of your contract. The only caveat I've seen is some people have mentioned EE told them it only applies to people on a 24 month contract. Those with 12 month plans (IE SIM only) therefore may not be able to take advantage of this.

The data bolt ons are also cheaper when you're on the roaming plan. hope that helps
    Edited by: "Mentos" 4th Apr 2013

Mentos

Yes, while you are roaming in one of the countries in the list in my OP … Yes, while you are roaming in one of the countries in the list in my OP you can:- Receive calls and texts for free (including those which go to voicemail)- Make calls and texts back to the UK- Make calls and texts to mobiles and landlines within the country you are roaming in- Make calls and texts to mobiles and landlines in any of the other countries on the list in the OP (despite not being in that country).I did all of the above. For example when I was in Austria I called and texted mobiles and landlines in the UK, Austria, India, the US and other EU countries. They were all zero rated on my account.Best of all you can opt in or out on a monthly basis. So on my return I just switched back to my normal non roaming plan. This is why I posted this, as its not clear from their website, as they list the roaming plans separately, making it seem like you need to be on the plan for the term of your contract. The only caveat I've seen is some people have mentioned EE told them it only applies to people on a 24 month contract. Those with 12 month plans (IE SIM only) therefore may not be able to take advantage of this.The data bolt ons are also cheaper when you're on the roaming plan. hope that helps

Wow that's a cracking deal. Thank you for explaining. Unfortunately I'm on a sim only plan (12 month). But it's certainly something to consider in the future.

Original Poster

ceanth

Wow that's a cracking deal. Thank you for explaining. Unfortunately I'm … Wow that's a cracking deal. Thank you for explaining. Unfortunately I'm on a sim only plan (12 month). But it's certainly something to consider in the future.

NP. It may be worth giving them a call to see if you're eligible. The caveat about the Sim only users is only something I read about on their forum, so it may not be true for everyone. It may just be something those particular users were told.

Yes I thought it was a pretty good deal, even if it wasn't opt in/out (I.e you had to be on the roaming plan for the rest of your contract). Over 24 months that would have been an extra £60 (minus my 50% friends and family discount in my case). I could easily see myself spending that in standard roaming costs over that period of time. But as a monthly opt in/out option it's really unbelievable

I just gave EE a call and they said to use roaming when I am abroad I will get a text asking me if I want to add 100 mins for £6 she didn't mention the unlimited calls and texts. How do I go about getting this add on?

Original Poster

Adouken

I just gave EE a call and they said to use roaming when I am abroad I … I just gave EE a call and they said to use roaming when I am abroad I will get a text asking me if I want to add 100 mins for £6 she didn't mention the unlimited calls and texts. How do I go about getting this add on?

I simply asked about the roaming plans they have on their website, which are identical to the non roaming plans, but cost £5 more and give you unlimited roaming minutes and texts. I asked if I could add that option to my plan for the month I'd be away and then remove it, IE was it opt in/put. And they confirmed that was fine.

I did query why anyone would purchase the roaming Add Ons in that case, since they were extremely expensive by comparison. The CS agent agreed it made no sense. Subsequently I checked the forums and some people mentioned this was only possible on 24 month contracts, so perhaps you are on a 12 month contract? However, I'd still try again, as they never mentioned any such restriction to me directly.

Called again just now and the guy said if I go up a tariff I wouldn't be able to go back down. He did however add two addons to my account 30 free eu minutes and cheaper rates when calling. Do you think I should give them another call? What extension did you use because I am just pressing 33. Thank you for getting back to me btw!

Original Poster

Adouken

Called again just now and the guy said if I go up a tariff I wouldn't be … Called again just now and the guy said if I go up a tariff I wouldn't be able to go back down. He did however add two addons to my account 30 free eu minutes and cheaper rates when calling. Do you think I should give them another call? What extension did you use because I am just pressing 33. Thank you for getting back to me btw!

I just dialled 150 and selected 33. Didnt have any issues putting it on or taking it off I simply asked as described in my previous post and the CS agent confirmed everything I've posted here without any prompting or cohersion. Also I subsequently searched the EE forums as it just seemed like too good a deal and several other people have experienced exactly the same as me., for example the following thread even states they have confirmed this over twitter:

http://community.ee.co.uk/t5/products-services/Roaming-plan/m-p/570/highlight/true#M93

Are you on a 12 or 24 month contract? As that's the only caveat I've seen some people mention on their forums. Perhaps post on that thread and ask to be directed to the EE tweet, then call CS armed with that. Even if you only travel once or twice a year its well worth it IMO.

I said exactly as you said and he wouldn't budge. I have posted on that forum hopefully they will get back to me soon! I am on a 24 month contract so I should be eligible. Yeah it's really good value my alternative is to buy a £6 bolt on for 100 minutes which is poor compared to this!

Original Poster

As they promised the £5 roaming option was removed and everything reverted back to normal today, at the start of my new billing cycle. Was a little worried when I got up to see a series of texts saying they'd removed everything, until I scrolled down a saw they then re-added everything but the roaming option. Checked MY EE just to be sure and everything is back to how it was before

Original Poster

Adouken

I said exactly as you said and he wouldn't budge. I have posted on that … I said exactly as you said and he wouldn't budge. I have posted on that forum hopefully they will get back to me soon! I am on a 24 month contract so I should be eligible. Yeah it's really good value my alternative is to buy a £6 bolt on for 100 minutes which is poor compared to this!

I've posted on that thread also, to confirm my experience. Hopefully it helps you get some answers. I'm not sure why they are being difficult in your case.

it's only EU countries for the inclusive calls/texts, will clarify tomorrow when im back at work

im probably completely out the loop since im not part of customer services so i could be completely wrong haha
    Edited by: "Anth2210" 12th Apr 2013

Original Poster

Anth2210

it's only EU countries for the inclusive calls/texts, will clarify … it's only EU countries for the inclusive calls/texts, will clarify tomorrow when im back at work im probably completely out the loop since im not part of customer services so i could be completely wrong haha

EU and Zone A which I posted in the OP. I actually called a couple of the Zone A countries while abroad and they showed up as zero rated in my bill.

Mentos

EU and Zone A which I posted in the OP. I actually called a couple of the … EU and Zone A which I posted in the OP. I actually called a couple of the Zone A countries while abroad and they showed up as zero rated in my bill.

nice, i bet that saved you a bit of money?

Original Poster

Anth2210

nice, i bet that saved you a bit of money?

Yep

I do travel a lot so have local sims, voip for international calls, etc. But I always end up having to take an incoming call, or on this trip I needed to make a couple of calls to the US that couldn't wait for me to reach wifi.

More conveniant and cheaper =

I also work for ee. If you add the roaming plan on it remains for the tenure of the contract.

Original Poster

eewarrior

I also work for ee. If you add the roaming plan on it remains for the … I also work for ee. If you add the roaming plan on it remains for the tenure of the contract.

I don't work for EE, but I can assure you that is not the case for everyone. From the EE forums its clear I'm not the only one.

For the avoidance of any doubt:

1) Ive added the roaming plan prior to a trip abroad
    2) I removed it from the next month onwards
    3) My contract term, my monthly charges, my allowances, etc have all remained unaffected. For the month I had it added I just paid £5 more. Then I reverted back to original charges.

It looks like you regd just to post this?
    Edited by: "Mentos" 17th Jul 2013

Original Poster

I think you've misunderstood, roaming charges only ever apply to the roaming party.

For example my contract is UK based, therefore my home country is the UK.

If I'm the callING party and Im in the UK, roaming charges will never apply to me. If I call a UK mobile, it doesn't matter to me where it is in the World, it will be billed as if it is in the UK as far as I'm concerned. Same applies if I call a French mobile for example, even if its in the UK, I will be charged the rate for calling a French mobile.

If I'm the callED party, I will never be charged for receiving a call. It doesn't matter from where or what the callING party is callING me from.

However, if I'm out side the UK (roaming), then as the callING party I will be charged roaming rates for outgoing calls. In terms of my standard contract that means no numbers are free to call. Not even UK numbers.

Moreover, if I'm out side the UK (roaming), then as the callED party I will be charged roaming rates to receive calls. It doesn't matter from where the callING party is calling, I will be charged a fixed rate to receive calls, which is based on the country I am in.

The EE roaming plan only applies when I am roaming. It DOES NOT apply if I'm in the UK. So addressing your examples:

- if you are both in London, you're not roaming, therefore your normal rates apply
    - one of you is in London, one in France. The one in London, normal rates apply. The one in France, roaming rates apply. So unless he/she has the roaming plan, it will cost them to make/receive all calls. It doesn't matter if the one is London has the roaming plan or not.
    - you are both in France. Roaming rates apply for both. So unless you both have the roaming plan, it will cost you to make /receive all calls.

So what does the roaming plan give you:

- While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can receive incoming calls/texts for free. It doesn't matter from where/what the callING party is callING).

- While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can make calls/texts to UK numbers for free. It doesn't matter where that number is physically located, provided it is a UK allocated number. So for example if you called your mates UK mobile and he was roaming in France, it would be Free for you. He would of course pay roaming charges, but that's his business.

- While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can make calls/texts to any number allocated to any of the countries listed. It doesn't matter where that number is physically located, provided its is allocated to one of the countries listed. So for example when I was in Austria, I called a client in Germany, on their German mobile. The call was Free. Even if he'd been on holiday with his German mobile, say Cuba, the call would be free for me in these circumstances. He of course would pay roaming charges.

I hope that helps

So to correct your statement:

While you are in Europe (or Zone A), you have unlimited minutes and texts to any number from Europe (or Zone A), no matter where it is in the World.

Edited by: "Mentos" 18th Jul 2013

Mentos

I think you've misunderstood, roaming charges only ever apply to the … I think you've misunderstood, roaming charges only ever apply to the roaming party.For example my contract is UK based, therefore my home country is the UK.If I'm the callING party and Im in the UK, roaming charges will never apply to me. If I call a UK mobile, it doesn't matter to me where it is in the World, it will be billed as if it is in the UK as far as I'm concerned. Same applies if I call a French mobile for example, even if its in the UK, I will be charged the rate for calling a French mobile.If I'm the callED party, I will never be charged for receiving a call. It doesn't matter from where or what the callING party is callING me from.However, if I'm out side the UK (roaming), then as the callING party I will be charged roaming rates for outgoing calls. In terms of my standard contract that means no numbers are free to call. Not even UK numbers.Moreover, if I'm out side the UK (roaming), then as the callED party I will be charged roaming rates to receive calls. It doesn't matter from where the callING party is calling, I will be charged a fixed rate to receive calls, which is based on the country I am in.The EE roaming plan only applies when I am roaming. It DOES NOT apply if I'm in the UK. So addressing your examples:- if you are both in London, you're not roaming, therefore your normal rates apply- one of you is in London, one in France. The one in London, normal rates apply. The one in France, roaming rates apply. So unless he/she has the roaming plan, it will cost them to make/receive all calls. It doesn't matter if the one is London has the roaming plan or not.- you are both in France. Roaming rates apply for both. So unless you both have the roaming plan, it will cost you to make /receive all calls.So what does the roaming plan give you:- While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can receive incoming calls/texts for free. It doesn't matter from where/what the callING party is callING).- While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can make calls/texts to UK numbers for free. It doesn't matter where that number is physically located, provided it is a UK allocated number. So for example if you called your mates UK mobile and he was roaming in France, it would be Free for you. He would of course pay roaming charges, but that's his business. - While you are roaming in ANY of the countries listed, you can make calls/texts to any number allocated to any of the countries listed. It doesn't matter where that number is physically located, provided its is allocated to one of the countries listed. So for example when I was in Austria, I called a client in Germany, on their German mobile. The call was Free. Even if he'd been on holiday with his German mobile, say Cuba, the call would be free for me in these circumstances. He of course would pay roaming charges.I hope that helpsSo to correct your statement:While you are in Europe (or Zone A), you have unlimited minutes and texts to any number from Europe (or Zone A), no matter where it is in the World.

Sorry, I have no idea what I was thinking when I typed that last message. To explain the "unlimited minutes/texts" bit: I was looking at the EE roaming contracts, all of which come with unlim texts/minutes as standard. If you are in the UK, and only have the addon, your normal contracted minutes and texts will apply.

"you have unlimited minutes and texts to any number from Europe (or Zone A)" - I thought I'd read that it was only UK numbers that this was applicable to, but I can't see it anywhere now (I assume I messed up there too)

So all-in-all; thank you for taking the time to reply in such detail, and having patience with me when I was having an idiot moment. I know this stuff, so I can't figure where my head was when I wrote that. My original comment is deleted, and apologies to you good sir!

Original Poster

jaybear88

Sorry, I have no idea what I was thinking when I typed that last … Sorry, I have no idea what I was thinking when I typed that last message. To explain the "unlimited minutes/texts" bit: I was looking at the EE roaming contracts, all of which come with unlim texts/minutes as standard. If you are in the UK, and only have the addon, your normal contracted minutes and texts will apply. "you have unlimited minutes and texts to any number from Europe (or Zone A)" - I thought I'd read that it was only UK numbers that this was applicable to, but I can't see it anywhere now (I assume I messed up there too) So all-in-all; thank you for taking the time to reply in such detail, and having patience with me when I was having an idiot moment. I know this stuff, so I can't figure where my head was when I wrote that. My original comment is deleted, and apologies to you good sir!

NP. To be honest EEs website, bundles, etc are a mess. You can interpret them several different ways, until you think logically or do a bit of questioning and isolate what they actually mean.

Mentos

NP. To be honest EEs website, bundles, etc are a mess. You can interpret … NP. To be honest EEs website, bundles, etc are a mess. You can interpret them several different ways, until you think logically or do a bit of questioning and isolate what they actually mean.

I really am amazed at the quality of that website. Considering the immensity of their advertising campaign, you'd think they'd have something a little better.....

is this still valid?

Is the add on you mention on my t-mobile or do you need to call customer services?

Original Poster

sherbolton

Is the add on you mention on my t-mobile or do you need to call customer … Is the add on you mention on my t-mobile or do you need to call customer services?

Its only available to EE 4G customers, as only they have the roaming plan.

Has anyone managed to find any confirmation of this?
    I dont need to add roaming yet, but would be useful to know if i can opt in and out when i need to.

Just to let you all know this is still up and running. I just called CS and not only did they add this to my account, but because of teh change in my contract my data allowance rose to 10GB from 2GB and my monthly bill came down by £2. Unreal!

Kaz301 c

kaz301

Just to let you all know this is still up and running. I just called CS … Just to let you all know this is still up and running. I just called CS and not only did they add this to my account, but because of teh change in my contract my data allowance rose to 10GB from 2GB and my monthly bill came down by £2. Unreal!

Can you confirm that it is removable?

Im currently sat in hungary having hoped i could have done this.
    Yet after a call to CS before i left i was told that i could pay the £5 extra pm but it was a permanent change and my data would drop from 10gb to 2gb. As i had the contract on the summer data promotion.

Original Poster

parkenator

Kaz301 cCan you confirm that it is removable?Im currently sat in hungary … Kaz301 cCan you confirm that it is removable?Im currently sat in hungary having hoped i could have done this.Yet after a call to CS before i left i was told that i could pay the £5 extra pm but it was a permanent change and my data would drop from 10gb to 2gb. As i had the contract on the summer data promotion.

I've switched back and forth several times since I posted this without any issues.

Although they've now changed their tariffs slightly. They've dropped a few country's from Zone A (EU etc is still included but they've dropped India for example) and upped the data allowance significantly on the Roaming tariffs in exchange. The CS teams don't really seem to be upto date on this, but fortunately I spotted the change before I left for India so asked them to switch me back to the old roaming tariff instead, which they obliged. Not sure how long the old roaming tariffs will remain on the system, so for now I'm staying on said tariff as I travel often and don't really use that much data.

I'd advise anyone who travels a lot to take a good look at the changes in the country's covered and if the ones dropped for the new tariffs are ones you're likely to travel to (and can live with the lower data limits) consider switching to the old roaming tariff and stay on it. For me the better country coverage is more important then the additional data allowance.

Mentos

I've switched back and forth several times since I posted this without … I've switched back and forth several times since I posted this without any issues. Although they've now changed their tariffs slightly. They've dropped a few country's from Zone A (EU etc is still included but they've dropped India for example) and upped the data allowance significantly on the Roaming tariffs in exchange. The CS teams don't really seem to be upto date on this, but fortunately I spotted the change before I left for India so asked them to switch me back to the old roaming tariff instead, which they obliged. Not sure how long the old roaming tariffs will remain on the system, so for now I'm staying on said tariff as I travel often and don't really use that much data.I'd advise anyone who travels a lot to take a good look at the changes in the country's covered and if the ones dropped for the new tariffs are ones you're likely to travel to (and can live with the lower data limits) consider switching to the old roaming tariff and stay on it. For me the better country coverage is more important then the additional data allowance.

Parkenator - I'm afraid I didn't check whether I could later opt out as the price drop was a bonus I'd like to keep. But I'll be checking when I call them back as below.

Mentos - It seems EE has some contradictory info on the website as they have removed the add on details when you select 'India' as a destination and in their , however in their terms and conditions it still appears as part of zone A with regards to roaming charges. In fact, that is my destination, (as stated to CS) so I guess I'll be calling up again to confirm whether it applies. Thanks for the heads up.

Original Poster

In that case I'd definitely double check before leaving as 3 CS reps did exactly the same with me (confirmed India was included in zone A and therefore included in the 4GEE Extra roaming minutes/texts). Fortunately I did some digging as I'd recently had some issues resulting in loss of service, where I knew they were technically incorrect (I spent several years deploying networks), yet they told me the same thing over and over until I made an escalated complaint. When I presented them with the info I'd dug up on their website the fourth CS rep went away and eventually came back, apologised and said it appears I was right.

http://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming

If you check that link, select 4GEE, enter India and select the 4GEE extra tab at the top, you'll see call charges are listed as £1.50/min. Repeat with an EU country instead you'll see they're free.

That got me a bit worried, so then after lots of digging around their mess of a website I eventually found the following link:

http://explore.ee.co.uk/4gee-extra-plans-roaming-benefits

As you can see India isn't highlighted. Its bad enough their site is a complete and utter mess, links sending you around in circles and important info like this not accessible in any obvious way. But worse still when you use a search engine to find which countries are included you get thrown back contrary info. For example some results will give you the old Zone A roaming countries. Some will send you to the countries eligible for Add ons, which are still the same as the old list. And he above link will be buried in somewhere in the results. Very, very easy for customers to click one of the other links (or have had the previous roaming add on) and believe a country is included when it is not.

But the absolute worst thing is, given your experience their CS reps still appear to be giving the wrong info also. It's been a month since I complained that The advice of FOUR CS reps had almost resulted in me making a very costly mistake. At £1.50/min, yet me believing my roaming was free, I would have very quickly built up an eye watering bill. I'm confident that I could have argued against it, but its likely I'd have hit their default credit limit and been somewhere in India cut off, scrambling to find a local SIM and returning from my honeymoon with an unpleasant argument awaiting.

Can you buy the global text package .... Will this work if I'm in the uk and texting abroad ?

Original Poster

Alana85

Can you buy the global text package .... Will this work if I'm in the uk … Can you buy the global text package .... Will this work if I'm in the uk and texting abroad ?

I don't know what the global text package is.

The roaming allowances are only active when you're roaming, IE away from your home country the Uk.

Cheap calls to France apps

Smartgroschen is a apps which is providing cheap calls to France with high quality voice calls. You can also use this apps for chat with video clips, pictures and your current position on the map. Smartgroschen is an instant messenger that allows you to connect with any Smartgroschen-user worldwide for free.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764264
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions