EE and chitter chatter eBay shops are they closed down?

Found 18th MayEdited by:"johnb667"
Hello everyone I just wondered i used to buy the EE Sim Cards with £5 credit for 99p these were the only online stores to do it now they both seem to be closed is there any other stores who do these sims
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
They do seem to be closed. Next cheapest on eBay is £2.99. Why do you need so many SIMs anyway?
Jamie I use it for my boys who buy bundle's or sometimes Google play credit so you see when you get £5 credit for 99p it's good value
Edited by: "johnb667" 19th May
johnb66712 m ago

Jamie I use it for my boys who buy bundle's or sometimes Google play …Jamie I use it for my boys who buy bundle's or sometimes Google play credit so you see when you get £5 credit for 99p it's good value

True, it's good value. Can't see any more 99p ones but you could top up an O2 SIM through TCB and you will get £5.05 cashback.

Chitter Chatter ran the EE store so it looks like they've left eBay - they've been getting worse since all the stores closed down
Seems a little bit coincidental to me the EE and chitter chatter chose to leave the same time
It’s a good idea regarding TopCashback the only thing with them is you only get cashback on 1Sim card I believe
johnb6674 m ago

Seems a little bit coincidental to me the EE and chitter chatter chose to …Seems a little bit coincidental to me the EE and chitter chatter chose to leave the same time It’s a good idea regarding TopCashback the only thing with them is you only get cashback on 1Sim card I believe

Yeah, I meant in the interim for TCB. Why don't you refer someone to Google Pay as you'll get a £10 Google Play gift card then?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants