Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 1st Dec 2022
EE are giving away e-vouchers everyday up until the 24th December 2022 for excising customers (should of received a text with link).

Just scratch the panel and reveal if you have won or not.
Community Updates
Competitions
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    No text here
    Author
    48901612-Bb5PX.jpg
    This is the text I got today.
  2. Avatar
    I got a “congratulations you win, you get to continue paying us extortionate prices for lesser service than ever”
  3. Avatar
    Considering the best black Friday upgrade offer they could give me was £25 per month for 100gb I don't hold out much hope.
    Author
    I had that very contact about two years ago for around £20 a month. £25 is expensive.
  4. Avatar
    No text for me as well.
  5. Avatar
    Generic link to the calender?
    There is no such link. Everyone gets a personalised link that is attached to their EE Account.

If you haven't got it, you presumably have opted out of marketing and offers in your account. You can opt in online or in the app, but you will have missed out on this calendar as the campaign has already started and links have already been generated. But you'll be invited for future offers as and when they launch.
  6. Avatar
    I'm opted in & regularly receive other marketing and offers but haven't received one either.
    Same here
  7. Avatar
    Yep nothing here either
  8. Avatar
    Received nowt
  9. Avatar
    Nothing here
  10. Avatar
    No point its probably a way to just to send you more junk . At least 02 and Vodafone give thier users treats all the time we have to wait untill christmas
Top Merchants