EE Contract

Posted 3rd Nov
Anyone bought a phone from EE via an external website such as mobiles.co.uk and had any luck adding any discount code on top like student / NHS discount?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
What deal are you thinking of getting?
Craig201803/11/2019 08:49

What deal are you thinking of getting?

There’s one from fonehouse which is £43 a month from EE, was wondering if you can get the discount on top because the NHS one is just a code
SanjayShah03/11/2019 08:52

There’s one from fonehouse which is £43 a month from EE, was wondering if y …There’s one from fonehouse which is £43 a month from EE, was wondering if you can get the discount on top because the NHS one is just a code

Not sure but what do you get for £43 a month?
Craig201803/11/2019 09:02

Not sure but what do you get for £43 a month?

60gb data and unlimited everything else + EE perks
It has to be direct from ee to get the discount they won’t entertain it from 3rd party resellers unfortunately....
Edited by: "the.porter" 3rd Nov
the.porter03/11/2019 09:55

It has to be direct from ee to get the discount they won’t entertain it f …It has to be direct from ee to get the discount they won’t entertain it from 3rd party resellers unfort

I can confirm, I have 30% friends and family discount. Only works direct with EE.
Mobiles.co.uk are so much cheaper than going direct with EE even as an existing customer. I would hold out for Black Friday, you can sign up for Black Friday previews on mobiles.co.uk website hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants