EE contract help

Posted 9th May
Hey, im currently looking to upgrade my phone. im with ee and have checked the upgrades available through them, but there is a contract for ee through carphone warehouse which is actually cheaper than anything offered from ee directly. the only problem im having is when I go through the upgrade option at cpwh and check eligibility its circles back to picking a phone and through to checking eligibility and round and round. if I just take this contract out as a new contract and request a pac code from ee for my old contract, can I still use that pac code on my new ee contract? So basically just wondering if ee to ee pac code would cause any complications?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I don’t think you can port to the same network. You have to port you number out temporarily to another network and port back in to ee.
so for example could I get a pay as you go sym transfer to that then back to ee on my new contract
have you asked ee to price match?
Also don’t believe car phone warehouse if they say you can switch or they will do it for you.
My mate had them say they would arrange switch etc.
They did nothing at all.
Just gave him phone and new sim and washed their hands of him.
xxlonesnipexx09/05/2020 19:43

so for example could I get a pay as you go sym transfer to that then back …so for example could I get a pay as you go sym transfer to that then back to ee on my new contract

Yes. As long as it’s not a ee pay as you go.
AMaky09/05/2020 19:45

have you asked ee to price match?

I have sat in a que twice for over an hour each time to try to speak to an operator at ee and just gave up. may just have to persevere
Go through to the leaving EE option and speak to the retentions team.. they will give you a better deal without the hassle of number porting/going through a third party. Then you will still get the great CS direct as appose to the sham that is CW.
Edited by: "ShannonF96" 9th May
Have to agree with the above. EE customer service is very good too from my experience
EE did pricematch 2x for carphone warehouse deals for me. Saying that, at first they said nope so I told them I am leaving..
They priced matched with Uswitch a couple of years ago.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions