EE Credit Check Query

Posted 18th Sep
Hi.
I applied for a S10 contract on EE on Affordable Mobiles but it got declined. I'm pretty certain it's because I've moved recently and my credit report isn't up to date with regards to my registration on the electoral roll.
Does anyone know how to contact the credit check team at EE to speak to them regarding this?
Also, has anyone had a similar issue?
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
You can check the details yourself on those sites such as Experian or creditkarma which was Noddle before still free. You can raise an issue if something's not right on their site.
MR112318/09/2019 11:41

You can check the details yourself on those sites such as Experian or …You can check the details yourself on those sites such as Experian or creditkarma which was Noddle before still free. You can raise an issue if something's not right on their site.

Thanks. Yea, I've done that. I've requested a notice of correction on both Experian and Equifax. Experian have already approved it. And I'm just waiting for Equifax to do the same. I'm just really trying to contact EE to speak with them and explain.
porradude18/09/2019 11:48

Thanks. Yea, I've done that. I've requested a notice of correction on both …Thanks. Yea, I've done that. I've requested a notice of correction on both Experian and Equifax. Experian have already approved it. And I'm just waiting for Equifax to do the same. I'm just really trying to contact EE to speak with them and explain.

I didnt know they can help with these things. Let me know if they can. It's good to know for future incase.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants