Expired

EE Data gifting (same account)

Found 15th Nov 2017
EE data gifting is now available for any customer on the same account. You can now gift data (500mg minimum) between users on the same account.

You will need to update the MY EE app on the handset for the latest version which enables the data gifting option.

Handy for users with high data allowances that do not use the allowance but other on the account use more.

ee.co.uk/hel…ing
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Wow thanks for the heads up this is great to know and will come in very handy for me as my daughter uses more then me
You can now gift data (500mg minimum) between users
32445392-MK8Uh.jpg
so how easy is it to add a 'customer' to my account ?
thinking ebay data sims here
Wongy11054 m ago

You can now gift data (500mg minimum) between users[Image] so how easy is …You can now gift data (500mg minimum) between users[Image] so how easy is it to add a 'customer' to my account ?thinking ebay data sims here

What do you mean about data sims wongy? The monthly payments all come out of your bank account. Mine do anyway
interesting info. may come in handy in future.
mutley153 m ago

interesting info. may come in handy in future.

32446271-VMndQ.jpg
So someone can gift you data (if you're on the same account)?
dunno bout if monthly bill not paid on same direct debit tho?I'd be interested in earin other ppls xperiences where this not case
dbeach1 h, 34 m ago

dunno bout if monthly bill not paid on same direct debit tho?I'd be …dunno bout if monthly bill not paid on same direct debit tho?I'd be interested in earin other ppls xperiences where this not case

Eh?
gather has to be same name on all a/c's?
I'm with EE, I have both mine and my wifes phone on the one account. I ran out of data last month (3Gb) so gifted myself 2gb from her 10Gb allowance. Quick and easy to do.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants