EE Data SIM

Posted 5th Jun
Does anyone know what the cheapest EE data (tablet) sim costs on PAYM? I already have a mobile plan and want to share my data with the tablet sim. I’ve found 5GB for about £11 on the EE website (24M contract) but are there any better options e.g. 100mb? I don’t think I can share data with a PAYG sim.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
They have 10gb for £10 a month
You can only share data between SIMs on the same contract name
I got an additional sim for £8/month then I send as much of my main allowance to it as i need
It doesn’t necessarily have to be a data sim, if you have enough data on the account but an addline mobile sim and data gift to it. Works in the same way!
I can confirm that you can't share data with a PAYG sim although that would be amazing and EE would go out of business
Haz_1905/06/2020 22:09

I got an additional sim for £8/month then I send as much of my main …I got an additional sim for £8/month then I send as much of my main allowance to it as i need

What do you get for £8/month?
ShannonF9605/06/2020 23:49

It doesn’t necessarily have to be a data sim, if you have enough data on t …It doesn’t necessarily have to be a data sim, if you have enough data on the account but an addline mobile sim and data gift to it. Works in the same way!

That’s the plan but just need a cheap second line.
nyctaxi06/06/2020 01:03

That’s the plan but just need a cheap second line.

£8.50 per month. Addline sim includes 250 minutes, unlimited texts and 250mb of data.
Post a comment
@
    Text