EE Gold Numbers

Found 25th Feb
So I have just spoke to EE and asked about gold numbers and they do the number I want starts with something like this 07*** 200191 can’t remember the number with the stars but he started the price at £74 something then I said it was too expensive then suddenly dropped to £29.84 something like that. Is this good or could I get a better deal. Any thoughts and opinions would be grateful. Has anyone got one through ee
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Doesn't seem like a very good number to mee u can pick up really good ones off ebay for around 5 quid check on there u might find one u like
When i got my O2 payg sim it started 07 the next five numbers were the same.The next two were consecutive numbers and the last two was the same as the five consecutive numbers.Eg, 07111115611.
Edited by: "AW0079" 25th Feb
I got one for £25 before, nudge again on Twitter/Live chat normally works :P

As part of the number replacement service we do have specific numbers, gold numbers and platinum numbers available. The numbers vary in cost, a general number change costs £35.75 inc VAT, the mobile number is randomly selected from a pool of available numbers. Specific numbers cost from £86.81 right up to £1021.27 for particularly unique numbers.

To query what numbers are available and how much they'd be, I'd recommend getting in touch on 150 so a member of our team can help.
Last year, went on chat and told them not happy with new number and he kept checking and gave me alternatives. The number I got was very easy to remember. Ends in 999 but the others are easy as well.
Got mine for free 07 ** *** 9 ***. And all the * are th same number . Got lucky with three paym
hethekid15 h, 10 m ago

Got mine for free 07 ** *** 9 ***. And all the * are th same number . Got …Got mine for free 07 ** *** 9 ***. And all the * are th same number . Got lucky with three paym

Cool. Only 10 combinations to now spam you with unsolicited calls and texts
Edited by: "Oneday77" 26th Feb
Oneday7726th Feb

Cool. Only 10 combinations to now spam you with unsolicited calls and …Cool. Only 10 combinations to now spam you with unsolicited calls and texts

Was thinking the same thing lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants