EE help

Found 7th Feb
Hello everyone I contacted ee today to cancel my 12 month contact, the girl on the other end asked if I seen any other deals, I mentioned 2 or 3 that where on here, to that she said she could not do better than them, and asked if I wanted my pac code, to which I said yes, just a bit strange she didn't try to make me any offers, I'll probably try the 12gb from three, but do you think EE will try phone me back to make me an offer.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
EE have a lot better coverage than 3 or O2, dont just leave on price alone.
Try calling again to get a different person. Then they might give you a better offer. That's what happened with me last time. Good luck anyway...
Last time I upgraded Ee wouldn't match a deal I'd seen with affordable mobiles. I have 3 phone lines and have been a customer for about 10-15 years but they still wouldn't so I closed one line and too another out with the company that offered the best deal. They do offer free calls to All ee contacts so factor that in if your going for a low minutes allowance.
They don't call up and offer you deals anymore unless your half way through your contract and want you to take another line out. I'd ring them back and have another go at trying to get a price. Don't go through to cancellations line though. Just go through to upgrades and tell them what your looking to match.
I would say loyalty doesnt pay anymore (with EE anyway) so think about leaving if they still won't match. Good luck
Just phoned back and got offered 10gb for £15 or 15gb for £16 told them I'd go away and think about it for a few days, might go to three tho as they have a 30gb for £18 a month
123thisisme5 h, 21 m ago

EE have a lot better coverage than 3 or O2, dont just leave on price alone.

In some places yes. I’m in Devon and EE with the exception of some of the major towns and cities sucks ***
Try the online chat. I called and they said they couldn’t do any better. But on the online chat I got a great deal. It works out I’m paying £4 a month for data/mins/texts. Eg if I was to buy phone from Apple on credit I’m paying £4 on top of that.
EE don't seem to be that bothered about giving out retention deals any more. They have become complacent with the fact that their customers won't leave as their signal is one of the best in the UK in most areas.

I am on a good deal with them but I may be leaving at the next renewal and go to Plusnet who piggy back on EE and is a decent provider. I already have Plusnet sim and they are not as good as EE, but they are not far behind. I would not have considered them as a serious provider for me, but they have risen in my opinion.
Agree with the above comment! They happily said bye bye to the contracts me and hubby were paying for £30+ a month each. No attempt to offer us anything. But the bloke did say 'you should go with the network that are offering a better deal' So we did.
I tried the online chat, told him what they offered me and asked if they could do any better but he said the best he could do was 20gb for £22 think I might go to Three a bit more than I'm paying but its 23gb more
feckineejit17 h, 30 m ago

I tried the online chat, told him what they offered me and asked if they …I tried the online chat, told him what they offered me and asked if they could do any better but he said the best he could do was 20gb for £22 think I might go to Three a bit more than I'm paying but its 23gb more

Wait a few days u will get a call from retentions.
a few weeks ago they were doing a 50Gb deal for £30pm for their mifi plans, that appears to have been stopped
Liam_1888th Feb

Try the online chat. I called and they said they couldn’t do any better. B …Try the online chat. I called and they said they couldn’t do any better. But on the online chat I got a great deal. It works out I’m paying £4 a month for data/mins/texts. Eg if I was to buy phone from Apple on credit I’m paying £4 on top of that.

What things do you get do that price mate
omar0209th Feb

What things do you get do that price mate

What do you mean?
Liam_18834 m ago

What do you mean?

Think he means how much data, text and call mins for £4
Liam_1883 h, 26 m ago

What do you mean?

Yes how much data text mins etc
Sorry for the long drawn out reply. I got 15gb of internet, unlimited calls/texts. Just spoke nicely to the lady on the chat thing on EE’s site and was just honest saying that was still to much.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions