EE & NHS discount

Found 7th Apr
OK my boyfriend works for NHS and is considering changing over to EE. He's read online about corporate perks and NHS is one company that EE give a discount too. Apparantly it can online only, no instore over phone etc, anyway he says he asked HR dept but they said doesn't exist ... Can anyone on here let me know if you claim the discount?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Looks like you have to get a code from the NHS though... do they have a department that deals with benefits that he could speak to?
When taking out the phone contract put Employee20edr into the code box im 99% that the e is a capital at the beginning but if not then try employee20edr
miikeyblue7th Apr

Looks like you have to get a code from the NHS though... do they have a …Looks like you have to get a code from the NHS though... do they have a department that deals with benefits that he could speak to?

They fobbed him off basically. So I said I'd ask here as probably someone will know something.
I'll get him to look at this... If it doesn't work he going have to keeping trying find out work... Can't believe they fobbed him off saying know nothing about it.
Mum2ConnornCerys4 h, 28 m ago

I'll get him to look at this... If it doesn't work he going have to …I'll get him to look at this... If it doesn't work he going have to keeping trying find out work... Can't believe they fobbed him off saying know nothing about it.

What makes you think they do know about it?
HR don’t always know.
To be honest you can get emergency discount from a lot of phone companies, mine is with Vodafone sim only, managed to get the £22.00 Spotify unlimited data plan for £17.50.. that was achieved over the phone.
dcx_badass6 h, 9 m ago

What makes you think they do know about it?

Because on EE page it lists NHS, that you should contact your employer for code.

He's got it sorted now with help off this thread.
K4lvin2 h, 32 m ago

HR don’t always know. To be honest you can get emergency discount from a l …HR don’t always know. To be honest you can get emergency discount from a lot of phone companies, mine is with Vodafone sim only, managed to get the £22.00 Spotify unlimited data plan for £17.50.. that was achieved over the phone.

He wanted to go with EE, wanted some phone too, I don't really know much about it all, I'm not one paying for it.
Mum2ConnornCerys40 m ago

Because on EE page it lists NHS, that you should contact your employer for …Because on EE page it lists NHS, that you should contact your employer for code. He's got it sorted now with help off this thread.

The NHS is hundreds of different organisations of various sizes and make-ups with ~1.2 million staff. I don't think everyone in all those places has to know about every single discount just because EE mentions it on a site. If it said discount for shop workers you wouldn't expect every single shop including corner shops to know the full details.
Mum2ConnornCerys19 h, 16 m ago

They fobbed him off basically. So I said I'd ask here as probably someone …They fobbed him off basically. So I said I'd ask here as probably someone will know something.

Tbh a lot of the folks at the trust I used to work at, had no clue about the discounts they could get so it’s not exclusive to HR. I can’t imagine that, it’s high on their list of priorities. The health discounts website is normally pretty useful for finding out where and how your nhs discount applies. If EE can’t be bothered to be specific in advising you what you need to get the discount in store, perhaps they don’t deserve your custom? Vodafone have some amazing deals about and signals are normally pretty good inside hospitals.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants