EE NHS or Friends and Family Discount voucher code needed :) anybody could help me with that ? :)

Found 7th Mar 2016
Hi guys,

I have decided to sign a contract with EE. Is there anybody who could help me with NHS discount voucher code?

Would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Community Updates
14 Comments
Your friends and family? Or even better a friend or family member that works for the NHS?
I've put it wrong.. I meant NHS discount voucher, as I know they're allowed to share it with friends and family :))
The discount is for public servants and their friends / family as a reward for public service. Not for blaggers on hotdeals

EE NHS or Friends and Family Discount voucher code needed

What possible cicumstance would put you in such a position that you need a discount code that you are not entitled to?

Do you mean you want a code that you are not entitled to?
If you were genuinely entitled to a code I would gladly share my emergency services discount, however like the others have pointed out accept you’re not entitled to it. Move on, pay the full price or start working for one of the services and earn it.
Edited by: "WatchThisSpac3" 7th Mar 2016
I give out my discount code to people for the company I work for, stop being pathetic. It's EE who cares, help someone out and give them discount.
Guys, what do you mean not entitled to ? If it's HDUK policy - fair enough. But code's term and conditions say that it is allowed to share the voucher. It's not just for the person working, voucher can be shared with up to 5 people. I thought people had some spare ones, never mind, I just asked. I believe you guys can just explain in a friendly matter, I won't be asking again. Help in this forum is regarded as getting 'something you are not entitled'.
ceres

You're 'not entitled to' because the discount which EE gives is for … You're 'not entitled to' because the discount which EE gives is for employees of the NHS and an NHS employee who is eligible for the discount can offer it to members of his family/friends. From what you've posted, you don't meet either of these criteria. EE gives a special discount to NHS and emergency workers for a special reason. If it wasn't for a special reason, they would just offer the same discount to everyone regardless of employer / employment. The more schemes like these are abused, the more likely they are to be withdrawn and those who deserve them and are entitled to them lose out.I hope this is a 'friendly' enough explanation for you and I'm glad you've realised why you got the reaction you did and that you won't be asking again.

I hear what you're saying. But this community is just becoming more and more toxic. I just asked if anybody has a spare one, meaning that they won't use it anyway.

Also, what about NUS card deal which was posted twice before two years in a row? Most of the people were not 'entitled' to be granted student discount, but the deal was 'Okay' to be posted and become top deal posted on the headpage of the Hotdealsuk. So where were you all guys moaning about that not students shouldn't be entitled to get NUS card? That makes me wonder...

ceres

You're missing the point. Whether someone has a spare one which they … You're missing the point. Whether someone has a spare one which they won't use isn't relevant. What's relevant is your non-entitlement to an NHS discount because you're not employed by the NHS. As for toxicity, IMHO it's very healthy to challenge scamming / defrauding / non-entitled requests. Somewhere along the line, a proportion of the population seems to have acquired a mistaken sense of entitlement to anything they fancy and anything that disabuses them of that attitude is fine in my book.As for Unidays discounts, there have been dozens and dozens of posts challenging people who are begging codes with no entitlement. You haven't been keeping up.

Sure you know it all mate. King of the forum. Further discussion is pointless - as you are always right.
ceres

X) When defending the indefensible gets a bit tricky, just lob in a few … X) When defending the indefensible gets a bit tricky, just lob in a few personal insults. Guaranteed to win the debate. X)

Ignorant people celebrating ignorance.
few points you've missed out:
1st. NHS employees are allowed to share that discount code with non-NHS employees.
2nd. I never mentioned Unidays. It was NUS card.

Just you will use your inevitable and undefeatable skill of ignorance to make sure that you're always right.

Ignorance is a bliss - you're perfect example.

Enjoy it mate.
anuprius

Ignorant people celebrating ignorance. few points you've missed out:1st. … Ignorant people celebrating ignorance. few points you've missed out:1st. NHS employees are allowed to share that discount code with non-NHS employees.2nd. I never mentioned Unidays. It was NUS card.Just you will use your inevitable and undefeatable skill of ignorance to make sure that you're always right. Ignorance is a bliss - you're perfect example. Enjoy it mate.

You've missed the whole point of this debate, the discounts are for family/friends of NHS/Emergency Services, you are neither, case closed? As I said before just accept it move on or join a 999 service, it's not that difficult.
anuprius

this community is just becoming more and more toxic

judged on 4 months' membership, 85 posts, 5 deals and 2 requests for mobile F&F discounts in a week?
the problems with these sorts of requests are two-fold
- eventually people will share numerous codes to the point where it will genuinely affect revenue for the company (a company may offer 10 F&F discounts, knowing the average take-up is 2.3. if this rises to 8.7 across a workforce of 137,000, that's a lot of lost money/customers paying roughly cost price). this will then lead to limits placed on F&F schemes, and ruin it for genuine beneficiaries. it's easy to spot because boards like this one rank high on google searches
- these boards will fill up with people begging for free Kellogg's spoon family and friends presale student codes from 0 deals 0 comments 0 likes joined today members, who will say how rude it is of long-standing members to challenge them, get lucky from one numpty who somehow thinks they're worthy, then after all is said and done, never return. this board is generally about the free sharing of knowledge and info between active members and needy people, not a venue for the distribution of codes fleeting members are not entitled to
if you're not entitled to something, you are generally expected to pay full price, and in this way the company can operate at a profit and afford to give subsidised deals to those they consider worthy.
contrast this sense of entitlement to a thread i read earlier on a 999 forum where members of the emergency services were extremely hesitant to even broach the subject of discount with retailers, despite me thinking they are at least equally worthy of as many perks if not more than students
but i think all these issues were raised or alluded to last week when you asked for a F&F deal for another network
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants