EE - No internet in Victoria station till 2019

Found 21st Feb
So I haven’t been able to use internet on my phone in Victoria station for about 5 months or so. I called them today and they said both masts down . I asked when would they be repaired they said Jan 2019 !!!!. I said that’s no good . The said we can give u a one of fiver off your next bill ..
I said no thanks I would rather leave . I spend a lot of time sitting on trains there is not worth it for me . I get impression they are keeping it quite . So Heads up. If your an EE customer I would phone and complain . If it affects you off course .
Community Updates
Top comments
It’s one station, you really don’t have much to worry about in your life if this is such an issue, think yourself lucky 🙄
13 Comments
It’s one station, you really don’t have much to worry about in your life if this is such an issue, think yourself lucky 🙄
You should've said i work in Victoria station.
Mmmm if we tell Graham it is the bEEc........?
Babbabooey4 m ago

It’s one station, you really don’t have much to worry about in your life if …It’s one station, you really don’t have much to worry about in your life if this is such an issue, think yourself lucky 🙄

I’m just letting people know . And your right it a definite 1st world problem . But I spend loads of time at the station as I connect through it for work all the time. So it’s more of an inconvenience. But a Jan 2019 resolution date is ridiculous. The masts are on top of station . But the station doesn’t run 24/7 anyways
Oh my goodness! You should call the ruddy police! not from the station mind you.

The Queen must be informed and Parliament summoned to prepare a statement forthwith.
Jeeze there are no safe place on the internet . I was just informing . My bad .
Wongy11013 m ago

They are generally very good mate …They are generally very good mate https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/ee-tops-mobile-network-performance-awards-in-the-second-half-of-2017-rootmetrics-2897442welcome to misc

Yeah I haven’t had any complaints really except for this . They told me to sign up to bt open zone if I wanted internet as a solution . Come on that’s a crappy answer .
dwtk3 m ago

Yeah I haven’t had any complaints really except for this . They told me to …Yeah I haven’t had any complaints really except for this . They told me to sign up to bt open zone if I wanted internet as a solution . Come on that’s a crappy answer .

Maybe you could go elsewhere ?
a freebie 3 sim ?
Wongy11017 m ago

Maybe you could go elsewhere ?a freebie 3 sim ?

That is certainly an option .
dwtk2 m ago

That is certainly an option .

Dual sim phone ?
frankly I take two phones out a lot of the time
dwtk1 h, 1 m ago

I’m just letting people know . And your right it a definite 1st world p …I’m just letting people know . And your right it a definite 1st world problem . But I spend loads of time at the station as I connect through it for work all the time. So it’s more of an inconvenience. But a Jan 2019 resolution date is ridiculous. The masts are on top of station . But the station doesn’t run 24/7 anyways

Uh uh. Go on safari in deepest darkest Africa and you will find the locals rely on mobiles. It's sort of a hoot and sort of quite sad.
Never got signal on 3 inside on any platforms, assumed this was the norm so never worried about it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions