EE or virgin mobile sim deal

Found 25th Jan
EE sim Deal nearly finishing paying £10 for 2gb and unlimited calls/mins. Was wondering if anyone knew of anything cheaper than that preferably with more data.

Cheers
Community Updates
AskMobile
10 Comments
Look on the 3 website.
If you have or know anyone that has BT broadband then you can get 3GB with unlimited mins/txts for £10 per month, they own the EE network.
You could also try Asda, they also use the EE network
I signed up with Virgin mobile last week, getting 2gb data 2500 minutes and unlimited texts for £5 a month. In December I joined Virgin Media As a new customer then got this mobile offer.
On Bt broadband myself will see that deal, thanks everyone
Have you looked on e2save site.
nannafish4 h, 14 m ago

Have you looked on e2save site.

That's where I got my current one but they are all too expensive
i am paying just under £10 for 4gb, unlimited minutes / texts with EE. i also get BT sport app for free permanently.

look at the cheapest out there and call EE to ask if they can match. i got the current deal when i called EE retentions and asked if they could match three mobile sim offer.
That's not bad, I just saw a few virgin mobile threads here and they looked very cheap
omar0201 h, 4 m ago

That's not bad, I just saw a few virgin mobile threads here and they …That's not bad, I just saw a few virgin mobile threads here and they looked very cheap

my husband has virgin mobile and although they piggy back on EE, the signal is not as good as my EE. there are areas where he has no mobile or data signal but i do on EE. so if EE could match virgin deals, i would stay with them if i were you.
mutley12 h, 32 m ago

my husband has virgin mobile and although they piggy back on EE, the …my husband has virgin mobile and although they piggy back on EE, the signal is not as good as my EE. there are areas where he has no mobile or data signal but i do on EE. so if EE could match virgin deals, i would stay with them if i were you.

Yeah I'm going to look but where I live I get solid 4g where ever I go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions