EE or Vodafone for use in London

Posted 29th Jan
Hi all
I'm looking to leave Three as network speeds are so bad in London for me.
Just like to know if you live in London what network do you use and how do you find there data speeds.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
I'm not in London anymore - but EE was the best for me when I was there three years ago, I got annoyed with Vodafone as there were black spots in their network.
I seem to get on fine with EE, I had vodafone at the start for a month and that seemed ok too
jaysta0729/01/2020 12:51

I seem to get on fine with EE, I had vodafone at the start for a month and …I seem to get on fine with EE, I had vodafone at the start for a month and that seemed ok too

Thanks for letting me know.Why made you want to go to EE?
HalCapone29/01/2020 12:53

Thanks for letting me know.Why made you want to go to EE?

Nothing to do with service just that I could get 20% and they had the phone I wanted in stock. Was going to stay with voda but they didn't have it available
Agree or disagree with concept presented at recent previous similar thread hotukdeals.com/dis…644
jaysta0729/01/2020 13:02

Nothing to do with service just that I could get 20% and they had the …Nothing to do with service just that I could get 20% and they had the phone I wanted in stock. Was going to stay with voda but they didn't have it available

Yeah good reason to go with them then
I’m in SW London and work in Canary Wharf. On Voxi and it’s never let me down. Some good sim only deals at the mo
Paul201929/01/2020 13:31

I’m in SW London and work in Canary Wharf. On Voxi and it’s never let me do …I’m in SW London and work in Canary Wharf. On Voxi and it’s never let me down. Some good sim only deals at the mo

Have heard of Voxi but not really looked into them.Is that the one that uses VodaFone?
Paul201929/01/2020 13:31

I’m in SW London and work in Canary Wharf. On Voxi and it’s never let me do …I’m in SW London and work in Canary Wharf. On Voxi and it’s never let me down. Some good sim only deals at the mo

Vodafone appear to be the only decent ones in Canary Wharf, that is who I am with and into my second year with them. I used to be with Virgin and EE signal and it was dire.
Craig201829/01/2020 13:41

Vodafone appear to be the only decent ones in Canary Wharf, that is who I …Vodafone appear to be the only decent ones in Canary Wharf, that is who I am with and into my second year with them. I used to be with Virgin and EE signal and it was dire.

Really. Thanks for telling. Think I may have to do Voda they offerd me 20GB for £18. I'm paying £9 for 100GB now with Three but it's got so rubbish
HalCapone29/01/2020 13:39

Have heard of Voxi but not really looked into them.Is that the one that …Have heard of Voxi but not really looked into them.Is that the one that uses VodaFone?

Yes that’s the one
HalCapone29/01/2020 13:39

Have heard of Voxi but not really looked into them.Is that the one that …Have heard of Voxi but not really looked into them.Is that the one that uses VodaFone?

Voxi uses Voda and currently has quirk of unlimited everything inc pic msgs on any of its no-contract monthly plans, so £10/m. Some rumour of that unlim quirk coming to an end soon but not confirmed at time of this post.
Paul201929/01/2020 13:44

Yes that’s the one

Thanks for the help.Will look in to them and Vodafone.
Craig201829/01/2020 13:41

Vodafone appear to be the only decent ones in Canary Wharf, that is who I …Vodafone appear to be the only decent ones in Canary Wharf, that is who I am with and into my second year with them. I used to be with Virgin and EE signal and it was dire.

Our company bought everyone EE phones and had to scrap the contract a few months in as everyone was complaining so much!
Paul201929/01/2020 13:46

Our company bought everyone EE phones and had to scrap the contract a few …Our company bought everyone EE phones and had to scrap the contract a few months in as everyone was complaining so much!

wow that is some madness.Will look in to Voda or Voxi then as I do go that way some times.Thanks for the help
I’m on EE and wife is on voda. Both north London. Coverage is good on both. I work in kings cross phone is fine here. When we go central again no issues. Few issues in pockets of London but you get that on every network.
Was on o2 and it was very spotty, have a dead spot in my property too. Moved to EE a few years ago and its been a whole lot better
I am on EE and the signal is good in london.
Back again.Voda have offerd me 30GB data for £18 is that any good?
I'm on Vodafone since Oct 19 and the data speeds (1-7mb) are very poor (East London). trying to switch to o2 and am getting around 65mb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants