Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

EE or Voxi

Posted 25th Apr
Hi All,

Currently on EE sim only but last few days the signal has been rock bottom, don’t get me wrong I put it onto WiFi calling as work from home,
I complained about this and they advised the network issue will be ongoing for a while (no time given) and they offered to take me out all 3 of my EE sim only of contract.

If I moved I will move to Voxi aka Vodafone but I have cancelled Vodafone sim only recently as network is patchy however is a lot better then three and o2.

Should I stick with EE and ride along or switch?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
I’d check Vodafone’s coverage in your area before moving vodafone.co.uk/net…ker but if it seems as though you’ll be better off then go for it.
Since Voxi doesn't have a minimum term, if you switch and it's worse than EE, presumably you could switch back (or to yet another network)?
lyesbkz25/04/2020 20:23

Since Voxi doesn't have a minimum term, if you switch and it's worse than …Since Voxi doesn't have a minimum term, if you switch and it's worse than EE, presumably you could switch back (or to yet another network)?

I pay £10 per month with EE and get 60gb no cashback direct on each of the sims I get full 4G coverage volte
ChelseaRae25/04/2020 20:22

I’d check Vodafone’s coverage in your area before moving htt …I’d check Vodafone’s coverage in your area before moving https://www.vodafone.co.uk/network/status-checker but if it seems as though you’ll be better off then go for it.

I don’t believe any of the networks coverage checkers waste of time inaccurate and bs
Don’t forget voxi can’t count so it’s unlimited data until the can.
shef007225/04/2020 20:29

I pay £10 per month with EE and get 60gb no cashback direct on each of the …I pay £10 per month with EE and get 60gb no cashback direct on each of the sims I get full 4G coverage volte... and they offered to take me out all 3 of my EE sim only of contract.

Negotiate one of the three SIMs to stay with EE but as an appropriate business contract not consumer contract. That way you have access to business-level support & business-level SLA (better than consumer contract service) and retain wifi calling.
Consider moving the remaining two SIMs to no-contract no-credit-check Voxi which buys some time to assess options.
Are you a drug dealer or pimp? Who needs 3 SIM only contracts?
or maybe he has 3 kids
666FU26/04/2020 06:07

Are you a drug dealer or pimp? Who needs 3 SIM only contracts?

Why would drug dealers have contract sims? Surely they don’t want anything coming back on them? Must be one thick drug dealer then
I just signed up the in the laws on voxi as cut their broadband off paying £45pm ( I know) they don’t even use true landline and the broadband apart from FaceTime and WhatsApp video calling.
Tested the speed on voxi not good as EE 30mbps compared to 98mbps!

Hhmmmm
I ve decided to stick with EE and ride it out thanks all for help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions