EE Pay As You SIM plus £5 Credit

"You will receive an EE pay as you go SIM plus £5 credit.This SIM comes pre-loaded with the £1 Talk and Text plan that gives you 25 minutes and 50 texts valid for up to 7 days.

Your pack will start again automatically, using your credit. Just top to keep getting great value."

Are you able to change this? I just want to keep the £5 on for emergencies, Cheers.

9 Comments

Text STOP PACK to 150.

If you do it early enough, you may stop it before the first £1 is taken.

Where do u get this coz i cant find it on EE website - you can get a free sim but doesn't say anything about a £5 credit.

Yes I can't find it either

Original Poster

Ashe

Text STOP PACK to 150.If you do it early enough, you may stop it before … Text STOP PACK to 150.If you do it early enough, you may stop it before the first £1 is taken.

Thank you.

Original Poster

aaaa9999

Where do u get this coz i cant find it on EE website - you can get a free … Where do u get this coz i cant find it on EE website - you can get a free sim but doesn't say anything about a £5 credit.

ebay.co.uk/itm…157?hash=item2822c9b0b5:g:SzQAAOSwXeJYCeGz

ebay.co.uk/itm…381?hash=item360e5c7d3d:g:okEAAOSwa~BYSpNN

aaaa9999

Where do u get this coz i cant find it on EE website - you can get a free … Where do u get this coz i cant find it on EE website - you can get a free sim but doesn't say anything about a £5 credit.

BudgetAngel

Yes I can't find it either

ebay.co.uk/itm…381

Thank you. Ordered 2 for my kids

Thanks op just ordered a sim

Ashe

Text STOP PACK to 150.If you do it early enough, you may stop it before … Text STOP PACK to 150.If you do it early enough, you may stop it before the first £1 is taken.

​Why don't you post this as a deal?
Surely worth highlighting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions