EE pay monthly discount

Found 11th May
Hi guys.

I am thinking of moving my pay monthly mobile service to EE, due to the excellent coverage they have around my area with double speed 4g etc.
However, EE comes at a premium price, so I was wondering if anyone had any didcount codes, or anything that can help me get the cost down a little.

Thank you very much.

** Mod edit : no referral type discounts / codes pls **
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Employee20edr
Plusnet use the EE network. I recently changed to them, as I too, wanted to be on the EE network, but their pricing was more than I wanted to pay. Plusnet worked out cheaper for me with the data, mins and text usage I require. Always have the full 4 bars signal on my iPhone, which I never got with my previous supplier, and the speed is great too. Maybe worth a look.
Edited by: "Beebee18" 11th May
Beebee1823 m ago

Plusnet use the EE network. I recently changed to them, as I too, wanted …Plusnet use the EE network. I recently changed to them, as I too, wanted to be on the EE network, but their pricing was more than I wanted to pay. Plusnet worked out cheaper for me with the data, mins and text usage I require. Always have the full 4 bars signal on my iPhone, which I never got with my previous supplier, and the speed is great too. Maybe worth a look.

I dont want a MVNO.
I rather get it direct from EE

I find with the likes of BT or Plusnet etc, you get 30mb download on 4g, and have to pay to get extra.
No issues with EE double 4g speeds or 4g+
I get 20% off but that’s for the forces. So far EE are better than 3.
KingNav3606 h, 38 m ago

I dont want a MVNO. I rather get it direct from EEI find with the likes of …I dont want a MVNO. I rather get it direct from EEI find with the likes of BT or Plusnet etc, you get 30mb download on 4g, and have to pay to get extra. No issues with EE double 4g speeds or 4g+

With BT you still get 4G+ as standard. You do have to pay extra for a speed boost though
jamie01536 m ago

With BT you still get 4G+ as standard. You do have to pay extra for a …With BT you still get 4G+ as standard. You do have to pay extra for a speed boost though

Its just 30mb 4g you get at standard price, unless they add a free speed boost upgrade which they do with some plans for sim only or mobile.
JamieBeveridge5 h, 31 m ago

Try employee20edr

Tried in small case and large case, coming up as invalid voucher.
Try going to a re-seller like Mobile Phones Direct, or someone similar they can quite often give you a better deal than going to the network direct.
KingNav36011th May

Tried in small case and large case, coming up as invalid voucher.

Hiya i dont know what the issue might be but i just checked again myself and employee20edr just worked and took 20% off the monthly total.
33789555-oqVHu.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants