EE perk discount code

Posted 5th Jan
Hi does anyone have a EE perk discount code they could PM over? It would be much appreciated thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Message sent
Dylan_Smith13505/01/2020 15:49

Message sent

Sorry I’m just being nosy here, what is a perk discount? I’m also interested in EE but I find them very expensive compared to other networks
Istanbul05/01/2020 18:55

Sorry I’m just being nosy here, what is a perk discount? I’m also int …Sorry I’m just being nosy here, what is a perk discount? I’m also interested in EE but I find them very expensive compared to other networks

20% off line rental
DarrylJohn05/01/2020 19:00

20% off line rental

Sir you are a sincere person , kind enough to reply & give away such a valuable code
You can buy these codes from eBay for 99p delivered instantly. I used one, got the 60 GB and BT sports for £20. Got a phone call from EE the next day asking me if I wanted 100GB and a swappable benefit for £21, i said yes lol.
Here's the link if anyone is interested, only use the code when your positive when your buying. You only get one chance to apply the discount, if you change your mind, you may need to buy another.
rover.ebay.com/rov…926
STRICKIBHOY05/01/2020 19:43

Here's the link if anyone is interested, only use the code when your …Here's the link if anyone is interested, only use the code when your positive when your buying. You only get one chance to apply the discount, if you change your mind, you may need to buy another.https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F233275757926

Thanks for all the info , you got yourself a great deal. I’m currently with smarty 30gb £10pm, looking out for my options as reception isn’t great
Istanbul05/01/2020 20:53

Thanks for all the info , you got yourself a great deal. I’m currently w …Thanks for all the info , you got yourself a great deal. I’m currently with smarty 30gb £10pm, looking out for my options as reception isn’t great

Yeah I think it's no bad, i can't use 3 as I need a half decent reception. But if you get a signal way 3 your good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions