Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

EE phone sim 100Gb (Retention Only) £18pm Total £432 @ EE

Posted 4th Jun
This is normally 20£ a month over 24 months, but if you're looking to upgrade they will give you a 10% discount. The plan is get the 100gb and after that you can share the data with your family (my son is also on ee on 8£/month).
All this from a premium network that I can actually use at home and work

shop.ee.co.uk/mob…0_1

Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Do you know if you can add another account to my EE app and share the data and the other contract is on my brothers name who lives at separate address
Don't know but you can give it a try
Was this through calling or on your upgrade on their Web page?
pease04/06/2020 19:11

Do you know if you can add another account to my EE app and share the data …Do you know if you can add another account to my EE app and share the data and the other contract is on my brothers name who lives at separate address

No - same account only
ciggybumly04/06/2020 19:22

Was this through calling or on your upgrade on their Web page?

You can add this sim only plan at this price as an additional line directly via the website. As you get 10% off as standard
You get this plan online, need to login to your account, also if you buy additional sim plans they will be also discounted
About 4 weeks ago I got them to do this for £17.30 for a 12 month contract. Didn't take them up on it hoping it would come down, but instead its gone up
pease04/06/2020 19:11

Do you know if you can add another account to my EE app and share the data …Do you know if you can add another account to my EE app and share the data and the other contract is on my brothers name who lives at separate address

You can only share data with another sim if both of the sims are registered under one name.

As advised by EE
Edited by: "notalwaysright19" 5th Jun
notalwaysright1905/06/2020 01:40

You can only share data with another sim if both of the sims are …You can only share data with another sim if both of the sims are registered under one name.As advised by EE

Thanks
ciggybumly04/06/2020 19:49

About 4 weeks ago I got them to do this for £17.30 for a 12 month …About 4 weeks ago I got them to do this for £17.30 for a 12 month contract. Didn't take them up on it hoping it would come down, but instead its gone up

Frustrating isn't it.
Don't worry, something better will come along
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants