EE prize draw!

Posted 23rd Jun 2020
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Message back you want an iPhone 5 or you won’t enter..
They wanted to give a phone that has all the features of the new iOS
Reminds me of those recent late night adverts on the likes of Food Network offering a chance of winning an iPhone 7
justanothercid23/06/2020 11:00

Message back you want an iPhone 5 or you won’t enter..

MrMaccieKFC23/06/2020 11:31

Reminds me of those recent late night adverts on the likes of Food Network …Reminds me of those recent late night adverts on the likes of Food Network offering a chance of winning an iPhone 7

Wow can’t imagine what you think of the giveaways I do on here if your turning your noses up a mobile phone
myusernamehasgone23423/06/2020 12:15

Wow can’t imagine what you think of the giveaways I do on here if your t …Wow can’t imagine what you think of the giveaways I do on here if your turning your noses up a mobile phone

Prize is a prize.. I gave up on competitions though can’t remember the last time I won one.. possibly 2009....
justanothercid23/06/2020 12:33

Prize is a prize.. I gave up on competitions though can’t remember the l …Prize is a prize.. I gave up on competitions though can’t remember the last time I won one.. possibly 2009....

Yeah I used to enter a lot of competitions and won some decent prizes but gave up when I had to chase up prizes that didn’t arrive time after time. Took the fun away from.
Ideal World were selling a refurbished iPhone 6 yesterday, for 200 odd quid, and it probably had no warranty
Yes I know, I use to enter competitions for any old nonsense. I just found this funny because I bet they haven't revised that part of the template for years.
They should of gone for "newly refurbished HTC one"
Post a comment
@
    Text