EE Retention Deals

Found 31st Aug 2017
12 months contracts : 4GB data unlimited minutes and texts, was £24.99/mth now £8.99/mth 6GB plan is £11.99/mth (includes 6 months Apple Music and 3 months BT Sport) Just tell them you can get 4GB data on 3 for £9/mth
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Thanks . If you want less data will they drop the price further? Have you by any chance asked? My contract is due for renewal soon.
I just got the 4GB data, unlimted minutes and texts with 3 months of BT sport for £9.99 per month which I am pleased with as i was on 2GB data, unlimited minutes texts for £10.44

They wouldn't budge any lower as I got the PAC code a month ago expecting them to come back with a better offer but nothing so this was better than the similar three mobile deal as three mobile signal is not as good as EE.

You probably got the better offer because you were paying the £24.99 per month currently so they have used the profit from that to give you a bigger loyalty discount.
Actually I was on £9.99 per month for 2GB of data before this mutley1
abskamath2 h, 48 m ago

Actually I was on £9.99 per month for 2GB of data before this mutley1

which plan did you go for? the 4GB or 6GB? i wonder how they determine how much discount to give. i think it is all about how much profit they have made from you which they then use as discount. they would not budge on £9.99 for 4GB plan for me as i asked if they could match the three offer and they said that £9.99 as the best that they could do.
mutley12 m ago

which plan did you go for? the 4GB or 6GB? i wonder how they determine …which plan did you go for? the 4GB or 6GB? i wonder how they determine how much discount to give. i think it is all about how much profit they have made from you which they then use as discount. they would not budge on £9.99 for 4GB plan for me as i asked if they could match the three offer and they said that £9.99 as the best that they could do.

Try again with a different person, you might have got a jobsworth.
Cr0m3 m ago

Try again with a different person, you might have got a jobsworth.

good point. i didn't try again as i got the PAC code and the PAC code ran out today but no one from retentions called to give a better offer. they didn't seem to care that i was planning on leaving. i hardly use any data or minutes as well so they have made a profit from me for sure.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants