EE retentions

Found 30th Jul
I have given notice on my EE account and got a PAC code. In the past retentions tend to call me back after a week to offer me a better deal to stay. Last year they didn't do this but anyone got experience of them lately?

Do they tend to call back to offer you better sim deals to keep your custom or are they still not that bothered any more?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I'm still under contract, but went onto live chat regarding my tariff. I asked for more data and they doubled mine for an extra 53p a month. Granted I was only on 2GB, now I'm on 4GB, but still the chap was friendly and was willing to help.
STRICKIBHOY2 h, 57 m ago

I'm still under contract, but went onto live chat regarding my tariff. I …I'm still under contract, but went onto live chat regarding my tariff. I asked for more data and they doubled mine for an extra 53p a month. Granted I was only on 2GB, now I'm on 4GB, but still the chap was friendly and was willing to help.

I would be worried about that starting a new contract but I guess you was assured of this beforehand
STRICKIBHOY3 h, 49 m ago

I'm still under contract, but went onto live chat regarding my tariff. I …I'm still under contract, but went onto live chat regarding my tariff. I asked for more data and they doubled mine for an extra 53p a month. Granted I was only on 2GB, now I'm on 4GB, but still the chap was friendly and was willing to help.

Doh....
rev61 h, 33 m ago

I would be worried about that starting a new contract but I guess you was …I would be worried about that starting a new contract but I guess you was assured of this beforehand

Yes, it doesn't affect the term of my contact, still expires in February.
If they don't give you a good deal check out the sim only deals on Virgin. They use the EE network and are far cheaper in most cases.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants