EE SIM DEAL 100gb data, UNLIMITED TEXT AND UNLIMITED MINUTES

Posted 26th Nov
called up EE and asked what the best price they could do on the sim deal which started off at £25, then £20 and wouldn't go any lower than £16. It is an 18 month contract. fare price for me.
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Have some heat, paying £20 for the same with BT from a summer deal.
Cheers!
Thought my £8 for 10gb was decent last Friday...... EE pulling out the stops at the moment
Just called them and the lowest they would do this for is £20. Got offered a great 2 sim family package for £16 total. Unlimited calls text and 20gb data to share. Great deal.
Just phoned them half hour ago got nothing .
Is this new customer deals
ski_haggis26/11/2019 11:57

Just called them and the lowest they would do this for is £20. Got offered …Just called them and the lowest they would do this for is £20. Got offered a great 2 sim family package for £16 total. Unlimited calls text and 20gb data to share. Great deal.

Hey mate, please share the details... have just tried to speak to EE and they cant do it for me
Just bought it. Go through to retentions. It’s a special Black Friday deal. The breakdown is £19 per sim for 3gb data. Then £11 discount per sim and 7gb bonus per sim. If you already have a sim that one will also get an additional 1gb every month. Hope that helps.
yell7726/11/2019 12:28

Hey mate, please share the details... have just tried to speak to EE and …Hey mate, please share the details... have just tried to speak to EE and they cant do it for me

Forgot to quote. Hope you get this.
ski_haggis26/11/2019 12:30

Just bought it. Go through to retentions. It’s a special Black Friday d …Just bought it. Go through to retentions. It’s a special Black Friday deal. The breakdown is £19 per sim for 3gb data. Then £11 discount per sim and 7gb bonus per sim. If you already have a sim that one will also get an additional 1gb every month. Hope that helps.

As soon as it shows on my account I will send a photo.
ski_haggis26/11/2019 12:31

Forgot to quote. Hope you get this.

Thanks a lot, will go back to them and get this done
I just kept asking if she could come up with a better price
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants