EE Sim Only 10GB for £8/mth [by phone]

Posted 29th Nov
With it being Black Friday and my sim-only contract due for renewal I made a list of best deals on here and thought would see if EE would match.

Once got through to sales (10min queue at the moment) said I was up for renewal, I wanted a SIM only deal and was looking to spend £10 max.

Was immediately offerred 10GB data, unlimited calls and texts for £8/mth on a 12 mth deal. No haggling involved, they even asked if there was anyone else I knew who would like the same!

Given it wasn't retentions imagine this is open to all.

07953 966350 or 0800 956 6000.

Only seems to be bettered by cashback claim deals on arguably worse networks as far as I can tell.
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
Thanks for the info
Will phone and see
Just got this deal, mentioned it right away and they gave it to me. No haggling or going through retentions.
Edited by: "MasterAK" 30th Nov
Hi, thanks adam.mt for the heads up, I just got the same deal today 30/11/2019 for myself and wife.
What are the customer services like
MasterAK30/11/2019 13:06

Just got this deal, mentioned it right away and they gave it to me. No …Just got this deal, mentioned it right away and they gave it to me. No haggling or going through detentions.

koolman5030/11/2019 15:08

Hi, thanks adam.mt for the heads up, I just got the same deal today …Hi, thanks adam.mt for the heads up, I just got the same deal today 30/11/2019 for myself and wife.

Was that arranged off-premises, so you can cancel? £8/m 25GB option is available via some loyalty discount mentioned here hotukdeals.com/dis…601
AndyRoyd30/11/2019 17:07

Was that arranged off-premises, so you can cancel? £8/m 25GB option is …Was that arranged off-premises, so you can cancel? £8/m 25GB option is available via some loyalty discount mentioned here https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/25gb-4g-data-unlm-minstexts-8month-at-ee-3351601

You need to have the lifetime loyalty for that, I asked about it. The sales guy didn't even believe that would be offered at first.
Who do you talk to in ee ?
I spoke to retention and he wasn’t having it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants