EE Sim Only - 25GB Data, Unlimited Mins/Text - £16 month (12 month plan). Phone call required.

Posted 12th Nov
Call 08009566092 and ask for a 20% discount.

I went on to the EE website this morning as a new customer, navigated to the sim only page, and I received a pop-up advert for 20% off any plan through 08009566092.

I called the number and they confirmed the 20% discount on any of the SIM only plans.

I went for the 25GB essential plan for £16pm (usually £20pm).

I known there are cheaper offers out there but this seems good value for EE data. Over the last couple of months I have tried Voxi (Vodafone) and Smarty (Three) and found the network coverage and 4G speeds in and around my home city (Bristol) to be terrible. My wife is on EE and always has better signal than me.

I'm unsure of the start and end date for this promo.

shop.ee.co.uk/sim…nes
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
38965274-1i6Fn.jpg
Just got the 25GB deal over the phone. They offered it for £14 even though I’m not a existing customer.
lala12313/11/2019 12:46

Just got the 25GB deal over the phone. They offered it for £14 even though …Just got the 25GB deal over the phone. They offered it for £14 even though I’m not a existing customer.

Wow cracking deal. I thought £16 was good. I might call and see if I can get it reduced.

I did call twice and was quoted £18 for the 50gb on the first call but on the second they wouldn't honour it. Didn't need that much data anyway so didn't argue it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants