EE SIM only contract renewal

Posted 22nd Mar
Hope everyone is doing well

I’m currently with EE paying £20 per month for 100GB of data. I’m trying to get a better deal but I’ve spoken to them and they can only renew at the same price. What deals have you managed to get for a similar data allowance or even Unlimited? I can also get hold of 20% corporate/student discount if required but just wanting to know what deals everyone has got.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
That's what I've got with 2 swappable benefits, BT sport's and Amazon prime. I think it's a great deal. You might be able to squeeze a couple of quid of it?
STRICKIBHOY22/03/2020 17:40

That's what I've got with 2 swappable benefits, BT sport's and Amazon …That's what I've got with 2 swappable benefits, BT sport's and Amazon prime. I think it's a great deal. You might be able to squeeze a couple of quid of it?

The agent didn’t mention swappable benefits for that price but that doesn’t sound too bad then. Is it the full Amazon prime or only prime video?
Sprinter51522/03/2020 17:45

The agent didn’t mention swappable benefits for that price but that d …The agent didn’t mention swappable benefits for that price but that doesn’t sound too bad then. Is it the full Amazon prime or only prime video?

It will definitely only be Prime Video, as that’s one of the swappable benefits.
Sprinter51522/03/2020 17:45

The agent didn’t mention swappable benefits for that price but that d …The agent didn’t mention swappable benefits for that price but that doesn’t sound too bad then. Is it the full Amazon prime or only prime video?

I'm sure it's prime video, but I need to wait until the Amazon prime I had expires before I can use it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants