Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

EE sim only retentions

Posted 2nd Jul
Been on £10 for 10gb unlimited texts/minutes for a year. Got a week left till disconnection and no call yet, I imagine this is the lowest they do for 10gb? Anyone had anything better from EE retentions.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
It's a good deal so stick with it - it wont disconnect, just carry on.
agree with the above comment. this is a good deal so i would keep it if i were you.
Request just a price plan change if you need more or less data. As this will not committ you into a contract.
I'm on 100gb unlimited calls and text for just over 14 pound a month with ee simcard only
Edited by: "bernadette_Campbell" 3rd Jul
Bargain for £9
bernadette_Campbell03/07/2020 19:13

I'm on 100gb unlimited calls and text for just over 14 pound a month with …I'm on 100gb unlimited calls and text for just over 14 pound a month with ee simcard only

Would you have any idea how I can also get that?
Rune_2H08/07/2020 14:19

Comment deleted

i got the first one offered as retention as well. they said i could have that for £8 pm, and i asked if they could do £6 pm as i could get vodafone for £6 pm. they agreed and offered me a second line at the same price, which i took for hubby. i got a discount of 50p pm for taking out the second line and i also got an additional 1GB data boost for taking out the second line.

so works out as £5.50 pm for 3GB data, unlimited minutes and texts. well pleased.

EE now does data gifting between sims so it is quite useful to move data around the different sims on the same account if one person in the family uses more data than another person.
Rune_2H08/07/2020 14:19

Comment deleted

I get 100gb Internet with unlimited calls and texts and can gift data for 14. 86 a month
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants