Posted 26 July 2021

EE Sim Only - Unlimited Data With Unlimited Minutes & Texts and 1 Smart Benefit - £22.40pm (20% code) - Total 537.60

Unlimited data with 1 Smart benefit for £22.40pm (with 20% code - student, healthcare, EE perk etc). Originally £40pm

Smart benefits include;

- Apple Music
- BT Sport Ultimate
- Roam Abroad Pass

Can swap to a different smart benefit every 30 days, so could use Apple Music during the year and then if going on holiday, can swap to Roam Abroad Pass, then back again.

Each smart benefit is worth around £10, so effectively making sim contact with unlimited data only £12.40pm. £12 was taken off the £40pm as ‘loyalty’ then 20% code off that.

I have just gotten this deal tonight myself so can confirm it works 🤙🏻
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    slucas54026/07/2021 20:56

I just phoned EE as my contract was expiring, as I was initially …I just phoned EE as my contract was expiring, as I was initially interested in the 150gb for £16 deal

Realistically you need more than 150gb?
    Author
    Me personally no, however paying only £6.40 extra pm for Apple Music/ BT Sport/ data roaming (which EE will no longer include EU roaming, never mind USA etc after Feb 22) with the added benefit of unlimited data is a no brainer for me.

With Apple Music, which I would normally pay for, sim is only costing me £12.40pm (edited)
    Tried to get this deal late yesterday, best they'd do is £22.50 for unlimited data essential plan, or an extra £5 odd for the smart plan.
    Any link please?
    Author
    I just phoned EE as my contract was expiring, as I was initially interested in the 150gb for £16 deal
    Is BT sports mobile only or can the app be used on large screens?
    Khantinho27/07/2021 10:21

Is BT sports mobile only or can the app be used on large screens?

Large screen is an extra £5pm
    Author
    This is the offer I was given. I then had 20% discount applied to it

45278476-gUGYa.jpg
    M.B.L.28/07/2021 07:34

Tried to get this deal late yesterday, best they'd do is £22.50 for …Tried to get this deal late yesterday, best they'd do is £22.50 for unlimited data essential plan, or an extra £5 odd for the smart plan.

Kicking myself kept on delaying adding unlimited data for £5, it now £10 a month to add stuff that keep my video pass + 200GB data
's avatar