EE (T-Mobile) data add on

Found 5th Aug
I have the sim only deal posted he years ago with the price glitch and only get 500mb a month.
I went away and used my remaining 400mb in 2 days, I now need some data for a trip tomorrow and my data resets on the 18th.

I can’t seem to find a exact price but I remember seeing £5+ for a 500mb add on for that month (my tariff is £6 p/m )

As I need this for tomorrow morning do anybody know if does it activate straight away or like after 24h? I’ve try calling 150 but can’t get through and twitter support has closed.
Community Updates
AskMobile PhoneT-MobileEE
6 Comments
Give them a call on 150. They give you approx £12 of credit to go on your phone. So when you exceed your data allowance it will reduce the £12. There are unfortunately no boosters to add on top of your 500 mb
If you have a spare PAYG SIM card lying about, just add £10 to that (cheapest would be Three/O2 assuming it's an EU trip). You could also buy a data add on with these. Then stick your SIM in an old phone and tether the data.

Hope you enjoy your trip, hope you get this sorted!
Edited by: "jamie015" 6th Aug
This may be late, but speak online through the website. I asked about changing my tariff as i needed more data, they doubled it from 2GB to 4GB for an extra 50 odd pence per month. The guy did say it was better to speak to them than use the data add-on's.
Once done, it only takes a few hours for it to kick in on your account.
Edited by: "STRICKIBHOY" 6th Aug
STRICKIBHOY6th Aug

This may be late, but speak online through the website. I asked about …This may be late, but speak online through the website. I asked about changing my tariff as i needed more data, they doubled it from 2GB to 4GB for an extra 50 odd pence per month. The guy did say it was better to speak to them than use the data add-on's.Once done, it only takes a few hours for it to kick in on your account.

Hi, are you on a EE tariff or T-Mobile?
YouMuppet12 m ago

Hi, are you on a EE tariff or T-Mobile?

Yes I'm on EE
The best the could offer was £11 for 500min 250mb data
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants