EE unlimited data, minutes and texts sim only £23 a month (Retention Deal)

Posted 7th Sep 2019
I managed to change my current plan on web chat to this deal. I’m currently 2 months into my old contract but I presume this is 12 months.

Unlimited data, minutes and texts for £23 a month.

Worth noting that I was also offered the same deal but with 2 swappable benefits (BT sport video on phone, amazon prime video or USA, Mexico, Australia roaming) for £29 a month but didn’t need the swappablea.

ee.co.uk
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
I tried to get them to match three £20 price so got pretty close. EE coverage is far superior to three.
Great deal for EE seeing as this is £30 with Vodafone and £20 with three but EE is multiple times better than three. Especially in east London. I’m happy with my £13 for 100gb on EE as that’s plentiful data, but I guess this is great, also since you can share 120GB with a second line with full speed *cough* Vodafone *cough*

in regards to weather this is a 5g or a 4g plan is pointless as 5g is still in infancy so is very very scarce right now, maybe in a year or two it would be better, as for now I’m getting 200-450mb over 4g alone so I’m happy with that.
Good deal I’m on 100GB for £20 don’t know how you pay £13 I wasn’t able to add student discount either. 200-450mb is crazy on 4G best I’ve had is 140mb in manchester
Yep. It was just luck they applied nhs discount for me on the £20 for 100gb plan. 38418120-97TEf.jpg
this is what I peaked at on EE. Ignore it says Plusnet that’s my WiFi, but this was a 4G speed test
Edited by: "Imdag2" 7th Sep 2019
This is 4G plan. They won’t discount the 5G plan. Like Imdag says 5G is pointless at the moment due to its infancy.
Imdag207/09/2019 19:53

Yep. It was just luck they applied nhs discount for me on the £20 for …Yep. It was just luck they applied nhs discount for me on the £20 for 100gb plan. [Image] this is what I peaked at on EE. Ignore it says Plusnet that’s my WiFi, but this was a 4G speed test

How'd you get them to apply the NHS discount? Did you ask for it or did they just give it?
I got extremely lucky with a really nice agent who said they don’t normally do this but did it as a one off. She got me the discount on top of the discount. She said it’s only for 12 months tho, so let’s see what happens at the end of the contract.

funny thing is, I couldn’t get anything on the second contract, except the second line discount.

so I’m paying £13 for 100gb on sim1 and £8.80 for 250mb on sim2. However both have gone up a little due to inflation. I really should have said give me 2x 100gb SIM cards at the time.
TheUser12307/09/2019 22:26

How'd you get them to apply the NHS discount? Did you ask for it or did …How'd you get them to apply the NHS discount? Did you ask for it or did they just give it?

Imdag207/09/2019 19:53

Yep. It was just luck they applied nhs discount for me on the £20 for …Yep. It was just luck they applied nhs discount for me on the £20 for 100gb plan. [Image] this is what I peaked at on EE. Ignore it says Plusnet that’s my WiFi, but this was a 4G speed test

Wrf how so quick! Location London?
RUGAAL08/09/2019 01:29

Wrf how so quick! Location London?

East London Upton Park
How did you all get such good deals, I can’t find any deals at all this good
nabiul.mosaddeq10/09/2019 20:53

How did you all get such good deals, I can’t find any deals at all this g …How did you all get such good deals, I can’t find any deals at all this good

There was a time where Virgin did 120gb for £20 and a lot of HUKD’er managed to get EE to give us a retentions deal of 100gb for £20. Some of us (myself included) managed to further this discount by getting 20% nhs or student discount.

original plan £35
disocunt £10
discount £5
new plan = £20 100gb
20% off £35 = £7
new plan with extra discount = £13
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants