EE upgrade alternative supplier?

Found 18th Jun
Hi,
My wife's mobile is out of contract and now wishes to upgrade,but I know there are better deals out there than going directly through EE,so wondered if anyone could recommend a good reliable, trustworthy alternative?
We won't use Carphone Warehouse due to privacy issues and can't really start a new contract due to poor credit
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Community Updates
AskEE
6 Comments
Do you have a need of new phone?

Do you have the cash to buy a new phone straight away?
Cisco0606064 m ago

Do you have a need of new phone?Do you have the cash to buy a new phone …Do you have a need of new phone?Do you have the cash to buy a new phone straight away?

She has iPhone which she hates,wants an android,but can only do it by upgrading,no real cashflow available.
Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s plus.With EE was quoted £160 for the phone.Went to CPW and for £2 extra per month,got more data and was given the phone for free.
One good thing about iPhone is they fetch good money. Sell it and buy an android phone
AW007926 m ago

Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s …Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s plus.With EE was quoted £160 for the phone.Went to CPW and for £2 extra per month,got more data and was given the phone for free.

they said they dont want to use cpw
try uswitch mobiles
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants