EE upgrade alternative supplier?

Found 18th Jun
Hi,
My wife's mobile is out of contract and now wishes to upgrade,but I know there are better deals out there than going directly through EE,so wondered if anyone could recommend a good reliable, trustworthy alternative?
We won't use Carphone Warehouse due to privacy issues and can't really start a new contract due to poor credit
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Community Updates
AskEE
6 Comments
Do you have a need of new phone?

Do you have the cash to buy a new phone straight away?
Cisco0606064 m ago

Do you have a need of new phone?Do you have the cash to buy a new phone …Do you have a need of new phone?Do you have the cash to buy a new phone straight away?

She has iPhone which she hates,wants an android,but can only do it by upgrading,no real cashflow available.
Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s plus.With EE was quoted £160 for the phone.Went to CPW and for £2 extra per month,got more data and was given the phone for free.
One good thing about iPhone is they fetch good money. Sell it and buy an android phone
deleted79467
AW007926 m ago

Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s …Best bet is CPW. A relation of mine with EE went to upgrade to iphone 6s plus.With EE was quoted £160 for the phone.Went to CPW and for £2 extra per month,got more data and was given the phone for free.

they said they dont want to use cpw
try uswitch mobiles
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions