Groups

eeekkkk rat nest found

we are having are living room plaster boarded so ripped down the ceiling yesterday only to discover a rat nest, eughhh found droppings does this mean the rat is still present? the newpaper its made its nest wiv is very old. im so scared tho incase i see it

10 Comments

Are you sure it's a rat and not a mouse. I didn't think rats made nests in houses?

She mistaked a rat for a massive spider.

http://deepsquats.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/large-camel-spider.jpg
    Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 25th Aug 2010

PraxxtorCruel

ewwww thats totally gross!!!

Original Poster

i checked out the droppings online and they look like rat droppings, could be mistaken tho.
    eekk i dont know whats worse living with that spider or a rat, lol

jadey145

i checked out the droppings online and they look like rat droppings, … i checked out the droppings online and they look like rat droppings, could be mistaken tho.eekk i dont know whats worse living with that spider or a rat, lol

You're still wondering? I'd choose the god damn rat anyday LOL.

Original Poster

no honestly im terrified of rats

That spider will give me nightmares forever!!!!!

the rat is prob confused draw a little map with directions to the toilet problem solved

Get the council to send someone round.

It'll cost about £35 and they check out the house and garden and put down poison.

The only problem is that if the rats eat it they die (good thing) but smell as they decompose (bad thing)

But smell only lasts about 5-7 days (good thing)

Better than having rats scurrying about eating wiring behind skirting boards or urinating all over your dried foodstuffs.

Banned

PraxxtorCruel

spiders *

theres two of them attatched to each other in the photo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1342
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927356

See more discussions