Groups

eeepc v's aspire one

give me your feedback on these please, which is best and why...

7 Comments

i have aspire one - great for all i need it to do

downloaded a different media player so i can watch movies etc on it

got the 120gb version so i have ample room for music and vids and also to put photo's on as a back-up when i've taken pics on holiday

keyboard is fine, screen good, battery life perfectly acceptable to me

eee pc's look a bit toy like to me but thats just my opinion

The Samsung NC10 is better

It's got a proper sized keyboard, it has a long battery life & it's cheaper than a 901

At least specify what price point you're talking about because there's plenty of different models available.

Samsung NC10, MSI Wind & EEE 1000(h) are at the top end.

Both Asus and Acer have decent options under £200.

alanrowell;3489301

The Samsung NC10 is betterIt's got a proper sized keyboard, it has a long … The Samsung NC10 is betterIt's got a proper sized keyboard, it has a long battery life & it's cheaper than a 901

The NC10 is under £260? When did that happen? The keyboard is still a long way from proper since it's still low-profile and still not full sized, plus the compromises they've made on key placement aren't great.

Samsung aside, I'd say the Aspire one had a better keyboard, but the eee PC has much better speakers, better touchpad, a warranty that's two years instead of one, a non-glossy screen and depending on which model you're talking about may be more compact, have better battery life or have a faster SSD.

Original Poster

i am looking at 200 notes with the aspire one looking the fav at the mo

whats the start up time for an aspire against the eeepc

Aspire one has a glossy screen - no problems in low light but a bit of a pain if you are outside, on train, in a brightly lit office etc.

Banned

Solid state mate. Ching chang and up the Gaffney.

Doesn't matter if the video is all Boston, you can mouse up the Jeremy and stonk her all thye way to the moon and back before anyone whispers to Auntie Pamela!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141833
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846340
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions