Groups

Eek thank God for facebook!

Banned
    I was being nosy and reading someone elses wall comments from my course and found out a major Dissertation that I thought was due in on the 23rd is actually due in next Wednesday!!!

Thank god for facebook! My bloomin lecturer hasnt put the course handbook on our uni vlp so I was sure it was due in on the 23rd!

*Sigh* to the computer I go!

7 Comments

You need a diary mate. :lol:

moob;5062142

yeah + 1 makes life a lot easier lol. even tho i write everything in i never look aat it

moob;5062142

or a phone? just set reminders!

A big calender on the wall would be handy then you could write important dates on it

lol u dont know the date of dissertation!!! 23rd May you thought? You best get writing!

Original Poster Banned

I have a diary and a phone calendar and both entries say 23rd may. I'm doing art and the sketchbook and exhibition is 23rd, the dissertation is the 6th,

and yeh I'm writing, but 8 days is ages!

H_K;5062432

I have a diary and a phone calendar and both entries say 23rd may. I'm … I have a diary and a phone calendar and both entries say 23rd may. I'm doing art and the sketchbook and exhibition is 23rd, the dissertation is the 6th, and yeh I'm writing, but 8 days is ages!

Not if you spend toooo much time on facebook, it isn't
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions